Weekly Coffee Gatherings

Our Community Forums Events Weekly Coffee Gatherings

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 338 total)
  • Author
    consularrider
    Participant

There is also the tradition of Black Friday Coffee Club at Best Buns, just saying …

kwarkentien
    Participant

Imperial HDCC is a go for me tomorrow as is Black Friday. I’m also planning to be at Best Buns on Thursday if it’s open in the morning (I think it is).

vern
    Participant

@consularrider 128623 wrote:

There is also the tradition of Black Friday Coffee Club at Best Buns, just saying …

That would be a long ride from New Jersey for coffee and a scone.

wheelswings
    Participant

@vern 128631 wrote:

That would be a long ride from New Jersey for coffee and a scone.

Best start pedaling now.

As for what’s open when…
    Only Java Shack — not Best Buns — is open on Thxgiving/Thursday.
    Both Java and Best Buns are options for Friday.

Hope to see you soon. :)

DCAKen
    Participant

The Downtown Silver Spring (#DTSS) Coffee Club is proposing a 8 am meeting at La Mano in Takoma Park.

sjclaeys
    Participant

Black Friday Coffee Club will be at Best Buns at 8:00. All are welcome, even Rebel scum like Bob Cannon.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]10140[/ATTACH]

wheelswings
    Participant

@sjclaeys 128652 wrote:

Black Friday Coffee Club will be at Best Buns at 8:00. All are welcome, even Rebel scum like Bob Cannon.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]10140[/ATTACH]

Reminder:
    Come join us for tasty treats at Black Friday Coffee Club at Best Buns, 8 a.m. onwards
    (except those who are rushing to the stores to buy moreā€¦ khakis? razors? bicycles? :) ).
    See you soon!

vern
    Participant

Regular Thursday coffee tomorrow or is Friday being moved to Thursday because of the holiday?

sjclaeys
    Participant

@vern 130293 wrote:

Regular Thursday coffee tomorrow or is Friday being moved to Thursday because of the holiday?

I think that Java Shack is closed on Christmas Eve.

ShawnoftheDread
    Participant

Regular Thursday is in Vienna.

rcannon100
    Participant

75 degrees. Strong wind gusts. Storms. Thunder! How about coffee at Lean Gizard at noon??? Time to play on the cross bike!!!

58846457e3b6ab644e92c71ff11316bc.jpg

vvill
    Participant

Just a note – the Swing’s location near the White House is closed until 2017 (renovations or something), and the original FCC is now at A Baked Joint – 440 K St NW
    Washington, DC 20001. Should probably edit the original post.

VA2DC
    Participant

Is there a Friday Coffee Club at Northside Social? :confused: Saw a bunch of bikes locked up there around 8:00am today. I suppose that I could have stopped and asked one of the lycra-clad folks sitting outside, but was in a hurry to get into work.

ShawnoftheDread
    Participant

There are a couple of groups of cyclists who meet there, but there’s not a forum-affiliated or bike-DC coffee club. Probably roadies; you’d have to be jumped-in gang style to join them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sjclaeys
    Participant

@ShawnoftheDread 144641 wrote:

There are a couple of groups of cyclists who meet there, but there’s not a forum-affiliated or bike-DC coffee club. Probably roadies; you’d have to be jumped-in gang style to join them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So no one from the Forum was at Northside Social this morning? Strava suggests otherwise.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 338 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.