Weekly Coffee Gatherings

Our Community Forums Events Weekly Coffee Gatherings

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 338 total)
  • Author
    Steve O
    Participant
    Riley Casey
    Participant

Wow! The coveted sticky! :p

Mikey
    Participant

We need a Monday club. And a Saturday morning

rcannon100
    Participant

The weekend coffee should be rotating, and located at a far distance, like Beans in the Belfry or King St Coffee (Leesberg). I normally find my way to Java Shack. But missing from the list is of course St Elmo’s Coffee. Now that’s a good ride destination!

Rootchopper
    Participant

Especially since it’s next door to Dairy Godmother.

ls1dreams
    Participant

Is there a separate thread for each of these meetups?

I’m interested in stopping by the Friday coffee club tomorrow in Arlington, but don’t want to wake up early if noone will be there!

Mostly looking for some people to offer fit advice on my new hybrid that I’m having issues with.

Rod Smith
    Participant

@ls1dreams 88255 wrote:

I’m interested in stopping by the Friday coffee club tomorrow in Arlington, but don’t want to wake up early if noone will be there!

Mostly looking for some people to offer fit advice on my new hybrid that I’m having issues with.

They will be there.

dbb
    Participant

@Rod Smith 88258 wrote:

They will be there.

And each will have at least one opinion!

Steve O
    Participant

@ls1dreams 88255 wrote:

Not all of these threads are active. However, I believe the Coffee Clubs are.

FCCII

FCC Caravan

HDCC

Vienna Thursday CC

HDCC DTSS

FCC III (Herndon)

Steve O
    Participant

Copied from another thread
    @jrenaut 89357 wrote:

I believe Friday Coffee Club will be at The Coffee Bar (1201 S St NW) instead of Swings THIS WEEK ONLY because Swings is closed for the 4th.

Bruno Moore
    Participant

@Mikey 86703 wrote:

We need a Monday club. And a Saturday morning

Can’t help you with Saturdays, but Monday…

Would there be any interest from PGish/MoCoesque folks in a regular Monday coffeeclub at Vigilante in Hyattsville? It’s right off the Trolly Trail and Route 1, just north of the NE/NW Branch intersection, for those who have never been there before. They’re insanely bikefriendly (Chris, their owner, is a bikecommuter himself, riding in from DC) and have coffee good enough to make even me willingly deal with mornings.

rcannon100
    Participant

NEW COFFEE CLUB!

Rebel Coffee Club
    Wednesdays 7.30 am
    Java Shack Arlington

Dickie
    Participant

This morning we met at the new Cafe Kindred on Lee Blvd just west of the WOD. The food was awesome, the coffee strong and tasty… all in all it’s a wonderful place in a good location. I returned later with my wife after my appointment and got chatting to the owner(s) (she works the counter and her husband is the chef)… they loved that we showed up this morning and will make sure staff is on hand for future Tuesday mornings. I say we make this a permanent stop on the weekly coffee tours…. I know I’ll be back, that ham and cheese croissant is still making my mouth water!

KayakCyndi
    Participant

@Dickie 116275 wrote:

This morning we met at the new Cafe Kindred on Lee Blvd just west of the WOD. The food was awesome, the coffee strong and tasty… all in all it’s a wonderful place in a good location. I returned later with my wife after my appointment and got chatting to the owner(s) (she works the counter and her husband is the chef)… they loved that we showed up this morning and will make sure staff is on hand for future Tuesday mornings. I say we make this a permanent stop on the weekly coffee tours…. I know I’ll be back, that ham and cheese croissant is still making my mount water!

Totally plan on making this a weekly occurrence preceded by the 6am hill circuit. After all doing that makes having these less problematic.

a627c481d423388448e151a7602af98a.jpg

GB
    Participant

Bonus Saturday coffee at Green Lizard. See you there around 9.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 338 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.