Weekly Coffee Gatherings

Our Community Forums Events Weekly Coffee Gatherings

Viewing 8 posts - 331 through 338 (of 338 total)
  • Author
    Steve O
    Participant

Monday October 9 coffee club will be held at Lazy Mikes deli in Falls Church. 8:30ish or whenever

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Steve O
    Participant

Hello coffeeneurs and other coffee clubbers, coffee drinkers and just plain ol’ cyclists

WTF (Whole Thursday Foods) Coffee Club will be relocated on November 16 to the front porch of Steve O and Loose Bones’ house

Date: Thursday, Nov 16
    Time: 7am until about 8:20am (come when you can)
    Location: 1810 N Wayne St. Arlington (near Mom’s, just off the Custis. Close to Courthouse Metro)

Coffee and some morning bites will be provided. We will sit outside (under cover in case it’s raining), even if it’s cold. No whining.

You may count this as one of your #coffeeneuring points

Rootchopper
    Participant

No whining? WTF!

Starduster
    Participant

@lordofthemark 219649 wrote:

Watching me try to ride with a cup of coffee should be a treat for all.

There’s a tool for that. The Zojirushi mugs are worth the treasure hunt. Yeti also makes excellent mugs.[ATTACH=CONFIG]30915[/ATTACH]

jrenaut
    Participant

The Zojirushi mugs are actually TOO good. The coffee never cools enough for me to drink it

lordofthemark
    Participant

To be clear getting a fancy coffee mug will wait till I have added a second bottle cage to the bike, which project will wait on several other projects – right now repairing my broken Ortlieb, repair my windstopper jacket, getting a new light and some other new bike clothes. For now I use some old swag coffee container, and it serves well enough to get coffee from Best Buns to Jenny Dean Park (on those days I just don’t take a water bottle).

Steve O
    Participant

Join the other turkeys at coffee club on Thanksgiving morning. Hope to see you there!!

Date: Thursday, November 23
    Time: A bit after 8am
    Location: Pentagon City Whole Foods: 12th St S & S Eads in Arlington
    Upstairs seating area near 12th Street
    Reason: No reason. Just show up. Oh, I suppose you can grab your last-minute forgotten grocery items as you leave

Steve O
    Participant

Join us for a special Cherry Blossom Edition of Hump Day Coffee Club on Wednesday, March 20, 2024

Bring your own coffee and snacks.

Time: 7:15 gather, 7:30 wheels up

Place: Jefferson Memorial

We’ll ride around Hains Point at a moderate pace in order to enjoy the blossoms in the morning light, before all the tourists flock in.

Hope to see you there!

Viewing 8 posts - 331 through 338 (of 338 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.