OneEighth Sighting

Our Community Forums Pictures & Videos OneEighth Sighting

Viewing 7 posts - 2,791 through 2,797 (of 2,797 total)
  • Author
    Steve O
    Participant

@TwoWheelsDC 179261 wrote:

I saw Dread running to work (WTAF dude) this AM, then riding home from work this PM. Crazy day.

I also saw him on the evening commute crossing the TR bridge where we both realized it’s not possible to low five due to close-quarters clearance. So we nodded and greeted instead. We flew by the previous evening, also, on the Rosslyn hill, although I’m not certain he saw me.

Judd
    Participant

I saw Christob50 on the Mount Vernon trail yesterday.

Then I saw Subby on the Four Mile Run Trail.

Double Chris day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ChristoB50
    Participant

@Judd 189949 wrote:

I saw Christob50 on the Mount Vernon trail yesterday.
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Judd, I think that was our second mutual trail sighting in a week’s time…? Perhaps last Friday (or was it Easter Sunday… I can’t recall now…)?
    Alas, you and Josephine are likely the only 2 riders I’d easily recognize at speed, probably! (And drevil if his hair is out ;)

Steve O
    Participant

@ChristoB50 189954 wrote:

Judd, I think that was our second mutual trail sighting in a week’s time…? Perhaps last Friday (or was it Easter Sunday… I can’t recall now…)?
    Alas, you and Josephine are likely the only 2 riders I’d easily recognize at speed, probably! (And drevil if his hair is out ;)

I believe I had a flyby of you two or three Wednesdays ago on my way to HDCC along 4MR. I checked Strava, but I’m not sure you record your rides.
    You may not recognize me, but my riding companion is pretty recognizable. He rides up front.
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]19980[/ATTACH]

Steve O
    Participant

I had an actual 1/8th sighting tonight. Even better, an actual 1/8th ride-along.
    We were both waiting at the light on 15th and whatever-it’s-called by the Tidal basin. Rode together past the airport. A pleasure, as always, to ride with a bike friend.

ChristoB50
    Participant

@Steve O 189956 wrote:

I checked Strava, but I’m not sure you record your rides.

Yeah, still no strava here… but leaving work, I frequently head up Potomac Ave thru crystal city to MVT or Long Bridge Park.

Judd
    Participant

Spotted both huskerdont on the Four Mile Run detour near the power plant today but recognized so late that I only got out, “gahh, hey!”

Also saw Subby stiff arming cars as he turned on to Four Mile Run Drive from Shirlington Road.

Viewing 7 posts - 2,791 through 2,797 (of 2,797 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.