FS Newbies — introduce yourself here!

Our Community Forums Freezing Saddles Winter Riding Competition FS Newbies — introduce yourself here!

Viewing 15 posts - 481 through 495 (of 505 total)
  • Author
    yourfriendra
    Participant

coming back from an injury and broke spokes and overall bike ennui. What a good time to get back into biking than in the dead of winter. Brilliant! :) Also an excuse to buy new baselayers and new sexy reflective vests 👀

andyo
    Participant

@LucyGirl 226624 wrote:

for Freezing Saddles. Trying my best to make it happen! The sign-up process is CHALLENGING! Hope the biking part will be easier, lol

I’m trying to get in too! I have ambition but I also have a work from home job and children!

andyo
    Participant

@LucyGirl 226624 wrote:

for Freezing Saddles. Trying my best to make it happen! The sign-up process is CHALLENGING! Hope the biking part will be easier, lol

I work from home now so it might be tough.

tommyalanson
    Participant

happy to join for my first time!

I ride mostly road, occasional MTB, and live in Bethesda, right about Mass ave, and Little Falls Parkway. I ride about 3000 miles a year. See you out there!

My bike: https://imgur.com/a/hrIsdxF

La Piedra
    Participant

Now in the mix.

vieshnavi
    Participant

Hi all! This is my first year doing freezing saddles. Excited for it!

nmraabe1
    Participant

Hope I did it right and didn’t start a new one. See you out in the cold

Aaron bikes
    Participant

Awaiting my first freezing saddles…. By sitting through another Sunday with 2″ of rain.
    Eager for the freeze and the snow.

SellanraaCycling
    Participant

Newbie here to Freezing Saddles. Appreciate having the incentive to get out there on those cold days to ride.

Rebecca C
    Participant

I’m so excited about doing freezing saddles for the first time. I’ve started conjuring various weather scenarios and plans of biking. So how arr ways to ride in the snow? What have others done? This is gonna be fun!!
    Rebecca

sbr
    Participant

Hi all, this is my first year participating in Freezing Saddles. I commute a few miles each way by bike and put in a lot of miles indoors on the trainer during the winter. I plan to do some road, gravel and cyclocross races next year so will be getting in some base miles this winter.

Sam

Rebecca C
    Participant

It’s me again. Making sure my post coubts so I’m registered. Anyhoo as I said previously I’m excited!

Rebecca C

Olive
    Participant

I’m a returnee “Friends of…” Hoping this “I’m here” post updates me to 2024.

Cline B
    Participant

Hi!
    My name is Caroline and this is my first year in the Freezing Saddles group!
    I am looking forward to meeting more winter riders and the local riding community.

I am hoping for some snow so I can break out my fat tire snow bike that has been missing the snow!

Cheers!
    C”line

jrenaut
    Participant

@nmraabe1 226696 wrote:

Hope I did it right and didn’t start a new one. See you out in the cold

I wish more people would be like you and not start a new thread just to say “posting so i can join BAFS” or some equally inane thing. Inanity has its place – RIGHT HERE.

Viewing 15 posts - 481 through 495 (of 505 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.