Freezing Saddles Happy Hour

Our Community Forums Freezing Saddles Winter Riding Competition Freezing Saddles Happy Hour

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 92 total)
  • Author
    Steve O
    Participant

To whom it may concern:
    I am RSVPing for the happy hour. Hope to arrive by 5:15. As Unassailable Czar of Ride Titles, I will be bearing the pointless prizes for three categories of creative ride titles and will be pleased to announce them at an appropriate time in the festivities.
    See you there.

Arlingtonrider
    Participant

Thanks – glad you can make it. (I miss that “like” button.)

Amalitza

@Steve O 46751 wrote:

three categories of creative ride titles

I hope one of them is related to complaining about the wind.

Or maybe we should just collectively award that one to ourselves as a group.

Steve O
    Participant

@acl 46760 wrote:

I hope one of them is related to complaining about the wind.

The omniscience of the Unassailable Czar will be apparent at the awards ceremony.

Dirt
    Participant

I’ll probably stop by Happy Hour for a little while. I’ve got a busy day, but it would be nice to see y’all!

jrenaut
    Participant

I am planning to attend.

Anyone riding out from DC want to convoy? I’m at L’Enfant Plaza, but can go out of my way to meet, especially if you know where you’re going.

americancyclo
    Participant

@jrenaut 46778 wrote:

I am planning to attend.

Anyone riding out from DC want to convoy? I’m at L’Enfant Plaza, but can go out of my way to meet, especially if you know where you’re going.

I’ll be riding there from capitol hill, but a little unsure of my departure time.

TwoWheelsDC
    Participant

I’m going to try and leave Foggy Bottom around 445, but my wife may not be able to make it quite that early, so it may be a bit later by the time we roll out. We’ll probably roll down 21st NW, around the Lincoln, and over to Ohio and the 14th St. Bridge.

jrenaut
    Participant

I could definitely meet someone at the 14th St Bridge pretty much any time. On the early side is better for me.

Bilsko
    Participant

@jrenaut 46784 wrote:

I could definitely meet someone at the 14th St Bridge pretty much any time. On the early side is better for me.

@TwoWheelsDC 46783 wrote:

I’m going to try and leave Foggy Bottom around 445, but my wife may not be able to make it quite that early, so it may be a bit later by the time we roll out. We’ll probably roll down 21st NW, around the Lincoln, and over to Ohio and the 14th St. Bridge.

@americancyclo 46779 wrote:

I’ll be riding there from capitol hill, but a little unsure of my departure time.

Sounds like 14th St Bridge would be a good meetup point – I’m planning on riding down and was going to skip out of work a little early, so I can spend a few more minutes sitting at the bar – rolling out of West End/Foggy Bottom sometime around 3:45-4:00.

Steve
    Participant

@jrenaut 46784 wrote:

I’ll probably be hitting 14th St. Bridge around 440. We can meet by the CaBi Station right there if you’d like. I do know where we are going.

jrenaut
    Participant

@Bilsko 46788 wrote:

Sounds like 14th St would be a good meetup point – I’m planning on riding down and was going to skip out of work a little early, so I can spend a few more minutes sitting at the bar – rolling out of West End/Foggy Bottom sometime around 3:45-4:00.

That’s probably a little too early for me, but it might be doable. I’ll check my schedule Thursday.

jrenaut
    Participant

@Steve 46789 wrote:

I’ll probably be hitting 14th St. Bridge around 440. We can meet by the CaBi Station right there if you’d like. I do know where we are going.

440 at the CaBi station sounds good.

jopamora
    Participant

I can go to a BAFS pre Happy Hour around 3:30pm, but then I have to leave at 4pm. Anyone else?

Greenbelt
    Participant

Laurie and I will try to make the 4:40 meetup at the CaBi station. But don’t wait for us… -Jeff

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 92 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.