2024 Photo Scavenger Hunt – Rules and Alternate Words

Our Community Forums Freezing Saddles Winter Riding Competition 2024 Photo Scavenger Hunt – Rules and Alternate Words

Viewing 15 posts - 2,026 through 2,040 (of 2,133 total)
  • Author
    Nadine
    Participant

Oooh good one @cvcalhoun!

Nadine
    Participant

3/28/24 – speak

The rain went away! But I couldn’t scare up company….. So I didn’t get out. Til I remembered I’m still playing #scavhunt with Carol!

So out I went, at Carol time too (after dark) by which time there wasn’t a soul out in the neighborhood to SPEAK to!One of my neighbors has cool house lights though 😁🤷🏻

cvcalhoun
    Participant

@nadine, glad I could provide some motivation. And yes, finding someone speaking after dark was a challenge!

Serdar
    Participant

Entering a realm of the tulip’s structure

cvcalhoun
    Participant

3/29/24 REALM
    This artwork called “Reach for your Dreams” at A. Mario Loiederman Middle School in Silver Spring is designed to inspire students to believe that achieving their dreams is within the realm of possibility.

Serdar
    Participant

This crankset measures the force applied to it and cadence, which is then calculated into power and torque.

Nadine
    Participant

@Serdar the guy in the yellow vest in your pic looks like Scott Binde

cvcalhoun
    Participant

3/30/24 FORCE
    A good knowledge of structural forces would have been required to construct this sculpture (Gude’s Arbor in Rockville) in a way that it would not fall down.

bikingjenn
    Participant

3/30/24 FORCE of the gps and phone texts brought us together-yay! Back on the bike and company to ride with. @nadine

Nadine
    Participant

3/30/24 – force

I’m so tired it took a FORCE of nature to get me out on the bike today – and here she is! Jenn, the FORCE of nature 😁🤷🏻 Could I still be tired from driving 1800 miles last weekend, do you think? 🤔🤷🏻

Serdar
    Participant

Yes, @Nadine. That’s Scott.

bikingjenn
    Participant

@serdar @cvcalhoun @nadine @aaronbikes I am back on the bike and will continue to play. Keeps me on my Wordle game and allows me serenity when I ride alone to have something to find. I likely will keep searching for art and flags too, because my brain won’t stop. Happy Easter if that’s in your celebration cadre. -Jenn

Serdar
    Participant

Hi @bikingjenn. Thanks for playing. I can’t ride today but I hope to see your photos illustrating today’s Wordle.

bikingjenn
    Participant

3/31/24 TABOO was a tough one, but it is truly in bad taste and should be banned (i.e. taboo) when the power company has wires looking like this in otherwise beautiful neighborhoods. Looked worse in real life than in my photo.

cvcalhoun
    Participant

3/31/24 TABOO

Unfortunately, talking about LGBT+ issues is still taboo in many areas.

Viewing 15 posts - 2,026 through 2,040 (of 2,133 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.