Pointless Prize for February only

Our Community Forums Freezing Saddles Winter Riding Competition Pointless Prize for February only

Viewing 9 posts - 91 through 99 (of 99 total)
  • Author
    consularrider
    Participant

#fever – 2/29/2024 – It was 38°F, but not HOT enough to open this swimming pool in Annandale

cvcalhoun
    Participant

2/29/24

The Civil War was definitely a hot conflict.

Nadine
    Participant

It was in the mid 40s when I rode to Area 2 Farms today. They grow produce year round indoors – they’re a HOT house inside a building!

They’re pricey the regular way, but if you go through 2good2go it’s reasonable – if they have a share available that day. Here’s a 2nd view, same place

Nadine
    Participant

I’m really gonna miss this contest tomorrow @bikingjenn! It’s been fun! Thanks for doing it!

Btw I’m thinking of changing one of my pix – for a week ago Wednesday. I posted a pic of a fire, because I thought I’d ride with Mark again in February, but I’m still not feeling well enough to ride long enough that it makes sense for anyone to drive to the start. I have a different pic I took on that same ride. Is it ok to swap?

Sophie CW
    Participant

2/29/24 – It was 42 degrees when I saw this sign. You may think HOT young students will come to move your stuff. My mother-in-law discovered this was not the case, but they did a great job of helping her move and haul out furniture.

consularrider
    Participant

Mărțișor fericit – Too bad this PP is over.  🙁

bikingjenn
    Participant

Hey HOT bikers, thanks for playing my PP game. Winners to be announced soon…

Nadine
    Participant

3/2/24 @consularrider I hadda look that up. So it’s okay for it to be spring now, in Romania? I hope it’s OK here too cuz I think it’s spring a bit early -again. Except earlier still this year maybe. What it means is not likely OK but I’m still gonna enjoy it  😁

Nadine
    Participant

3/2/24  Ok i changed my entry for 2/21. This one’s more interesting. I hope it was you who have me the +1 on my request to change entries for that day, @bikingjenn…. (& lIf there’s a way to know who gives the thumbs ups in this new iteration of the forum I’d  love to hear about it 😁🤷🏻)

Viewing 9 posts - 91 through 99 (of 99 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.