BAFS Opening HH 1-9-2024

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 106 total)
  • Author
    Nadine
    Participant

@Jessica Hirschhorn 226817 wrote:

I’m IN. Folks don’t forget to bring five bucks if you want FS merch – lanyard and stylus. See Rumi or me. We prefer cash. [ATTACH=CONFIG]30942[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]30942[/ATTACH]

Can we count on you guys bringing plenty? Or do you prefer we pre-order?

PBS
    Participant

I’ll be there

veleau_monica
    Participant

i plan on being there!

Graham
    Participant

I plan to be there! James G

@Steve O 226809 wrote:

Hello Fellow Freezers!

I am pleased to announce the opening happy hour, where you will learn who your teammates are and can start arm wrestling about a team name.

Date: Tuesday, January 9
    Time: Arrive anytime after about 5:30. No official starting time. We’ll be kicked out at 9 or 10 I believe. Food places close at 8.
    How to get there: By bike, duh (it is very close to Farragut West Metro, just in case)

The Square has a large central bar where you can order drinks, and a number of restaurants where you can order food. https://www.dcthesquare.com/eat-and-drink

Be there or (wait for it……………………………….) be SQUARE! (badoom ksshhh)

Apm
    Participant

I’m in!

Porrick
    Participant

I plan on being there.

rumipumi
    Participant

@Nadine 226828 wrote:

Can we count on you guys bringing plenty? Or do you prefer we pre-order?

We made 150 and there are 250 participants and Jessica and I will probably bring all of them that aren’t already distributed. But to guarantee you get one, you can Paypal or Venmo $5 per lanyard (includes 1 stylus) to hirhoward@yahoo.com and please note your NAME, that it’s for a lanyard and that you will pick up at HH. Jessica and I are tracking who has paid/not paid, preordered etc.

EliseS
    Participant

@Steve O 226809 wrote:

Hello Fellow Freezers!

I am pleased to announce the opening happy hour, where you will learn who your teammates are and can start arm wrestling about a team name.

Date: Tuesday, January 9
    Time: Arrive anytime after about 5:30. No official starting time. We’ll be kicked out at 9 or 10 I believe. Food places close at 8.
    How to get there: By bike, duh (it is very close to Farragut West Metro, just in case)

The Square has a large central bar where you can order drinks, and a number of restaurants where you can order food. https://www.dcthesquare.com/eat-and-drink

Be there or (wait for it……………………………….) be SQUARE! (badoom ksshhh)

I’ll be there

AlanA
    Participant

I’ll be there if I’m in town. It’s been a while since I’ve been to the opening HH.

Amyrglover
    Participant

I’ll be there!🚲💨

I will be present!

gspatter
    Participant

See you there!

TheresaTurtle
    Participant

I’ll be there

clchamplin
    Participant

Do I need to tell the post-writer that he and I will be there? Doubtful. Count ’em (2).

@ceustis 226792 wrote:

Check Back here for details surrounding the Happy Hour on January 9th, 2024 in DC. Please RSVP here.

chill-dad
    Participant

I will be there and bring $5 for merch

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 106 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.