2024 Pointless Prize: Street #Treats

Our Community Forums Freezing Saddles Winter Riding Competition 2024 Pointless Prize: Street #Treats

Viewing 10 posts - 121 through 130 (of 130 total)
  • Author
    bikingjenn
    Participant

any ideas on how to locate the owner of the smashed phone that keeps ringing but display doesn’t light up?

Sophie CW
    Participant

3/18/24 – Found another penny for my last FS24 treat:

chill-dad
    Participant

3/18/24

On my last FS ride I found the ultimate street treat by someone’s garbage pile. I had a Burley tow hitch on my bike and brought it home.

chill-dad
    Participant

@bikingjenn, can you find any serial numbers or markings and figure out who sold it?

You could also take it to a phone company store and see if they could pull the SIM card to find the owner.

Boomer Cycles
    Participant

3/18 – my last #treat find of BAFS2024 – a bike helmet. I think it might be the pointless prize for this season’s winner. 

Boomer Cycles
    Participant

@nadine your 3/14 submission is indeed gross but also looks like intentionally discarded trash so it doesn’t count.

Boomer Cycles
    Participant

@consularrider the faceless cabal disqualified the guinea fowl as they may have indeed escaped, but weren’t lost … but had you returned them to their rightful owner, it might’ve been considered legit for this game.

Treats – 3/11/2024 – Oh Faceless Cabal, does this flock of guinea hens count as a treat? 

Boomer Cycles
    Participant

@nadine that looks like it could be intentionally discarded trash & not a #treat (see definition on page 1) … except if you picked it up and properly disposed of someone else’s litter?

3/12/24
    I think this is a car floor mat 

Boomer Cycles
    Participant

@bikingjenn did you recycle the litter after you took the pic? If so, then it counts. Otherwise no points for litter pic.

3/12 Punch can to match my bicycle

Boomer Cycles
    Participant

@consularrider yes, please remove the hashtag as faceless cabal rules that as litter and so it doesn’t count … unless you drank whatever was in the Gatorade bottle?:-0

#treats – 3/3/2024 – faceless CABAL, the Gatorade bottle was refilled, I don’t know what with.  Should I remove it?

Viewing 10 posts - 121 through 130 (of 130 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.