2024 Photo Scavenger Hunt – Rules and Alternate Words

Our Community Forums Freezing Saddles Winter Riding Competition 2024 Photo Scavenger Hunt – Rules and Alternate Words

Viewing 15 posts - 2,056 through 2,070 (of 2,137 total)
  • Author
    Nadine
    Participant

I’ve been negligent about posting here… So this is from a few days ago.

4/2/24 – serum

Tbh i liked my tall pano of the nsf better, but I only WENT there cuz Jenn wanted a pic of it for this contest, so that seemed rude.

I definitely had a lot of serum deposits when I was in oncology treatment though, so this oughtta do

Nadine
    Participant

I didn’t ride on 4/3, so no plaits for me…. Though I agree with Jenn that the thing wouldabin to ride with Joan if I had ridden that day.

I rode on 4/4 though, and I got a pic of this English ivy CLIMBing up this tree

Nadine
    Participant

4/5/24 – WRIST

Today I rode with Beth, so she helped me out with this one 😁

cvcalhoun
    Participant

4/6/24 FINCH

This was a tough one! I think I found every other kind of bird in the area, but didn’t think I had found a finch before it got dark and I had to stop. (See my Strava for the other birds I found, along with photos of the dog on her way to the vet.) Only in reviewing my photos later did I realize I had a finch in there.

bikingjenn
    Participant

4/7/24 I may have to bike today because I like the Wordle word…

cvcalhoun
    Participant

@bikingjenn, whatever it takes!  🤣

cvcalhoun
    Participant

4/7/24 VOILA

cvcalhoun
    Participant

4/8/24 BREED

This sign has two breeds of dogs (plus two cats). The Humane Society serves all breeds of dogs. And it runs a low-cost spay and neuter clinic to prevent uncontrolled breeding.

cvcalhoun
    Participant

4/9/24 MERGE

I’m happy to see they have blocked off the portion of 36th Street that used to merge onto Reno Road, which posed such a hazard to cyclists and pedestrians.

cvcalhoun
    Participant

4/10/24 BROTH

A lot of Prescription Chicken’s menu items have a broth base.

Serdar
    Participant

Congratulations to Aaron for winning the 2024 Daily Photo Scavenger Hunt!
    Aaron, you won by earning 10 bonus points on the last day of the contest. Great job! You also came back as you were two points behind a leader on March 16. Congratulations again and thanks for playing so passionately.
    You prize is a folding Tour de France knife! Please, let me know how to pass it on to you. A meet-up somewhere on the ride would be perfect.

Serdar
    Participant

Congratulations to @bikesnick for winning second place! Glenn, you did a great job too. You came back with your photo of a snorting pig on March 17. On March 16, you were four points behind a leader.

Serdar
    Participant

Congratulations to @drevil for winning third place with 22 points. Well done! And thanks for playing and encouraging the others by being a competitive rival with a great sense of humor!

Serdar
    Participant
    cvcalhoun
    Participant

4/11/24 LOUSE

It was just my lousy luck that the louse treatment place near me closed within the past few weeks. But at least I found this at the library.

Viewing 15 posts - 2,056 through 2,070 (of 2,137 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.