What color is the 2016 BTWD t-shirt?

Our Community Forums Bike to Work Day Archives Bike to Work Day 2016 What color is the 2016 BTWD t-shirt?

Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    Tim Kelley
    Participant

This guy:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]11790[/ATTACH]

rcannon100
    Participant

Why are the t-shirts asphalt colored?

rcannon100
    Participant

@Tim Kelley 140016 wrote:

This guy:

Which Guy?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]11795[/ATTACH]

Tim Kelley
    Participant

@rcannon100 140026 wrote:

Congratulations! You’re number two to make that joke!

wheelswings
    Participant

@Tim Kelley 140007 wrote:

There are a few extra Smalls sitting on the counter at FreshBikes in Ballston.

Update: There are no Smalls at FreshBikes. I checked. Apparently they were gone in three minutes.

What you’ll find there is a pile of Extra Larges… five of them. That was also the issue at Rosslyn this morning… a preponderance of larger sizes. (Perhaps Tim Kelley did the T-shirt ordering. :) If I ordered the shirts we’d all be wearing Child Mediums.)

I picked up an enormous Adult Medium this a.m., but my young fashion police would flip if I actually wore it…

A wonderful BTWD nonetheless!

Judd
    Participant

@Tim Kelley 140016 wrote:

This guy:

I like that Steve O is keeping those BTWD shirts in museum quality with a protective covering.

consularrider
    Participant

Just take it in a little at the waist and you’ll have your B2WD mini-dress.

Tim Kelley
    Participant

@wheels&wings 140030 wrote:

Update: There are no Smalls at FreshBikes. I checked. Apparently they were gone in three minutes.

What you’ll find there is a pile of Extra Larges… five of them. That was also the issue at Rosslyn this morning… a preponderance of larger sizes. (Perhaps Tim Kelley did the T-shirt ordering. :) If I ordered the shirts we’d all be wearing Child Mediums.)

I picked up an enormous Adult Medium this a.m., but my young fashion police would flip if I actually wore it…

A wonderful BTWD nonetheless!

Interesting, those all went since I left the pile there around 11am–they must have taken all the XLs too. (Btw, t-shirts are ordered regionally by MWCOG)

If you can make it down to my office in Rosslyn before we go to New District, we can probably fine one this afternoon. Otherwise, check out New District this afternoon.

Tim Kelley
    Participant

@consularrider 140032 wrote:

Just take it in a little at the waist and you’ll have your B2WD mini-dress.

That’s to keep thieves away. They’re always after him.

huskerdont
    Participant

@Tim Kelley 140006 wrote:

Yes, that stop was open from 6:30 to 9:00. I think the volunteers were still being given instructions when you rolled by. Next year, come early and you can help set up the stop!

You should sign up in the future so that you are counted regionally. The Metropolitan Washington Council of Governments (which is the group that puts on the event doesn’t necessarily look at Arlington counter numbers) in the way that Arlington does.

If you still want a shirt, you can stop by New District this afternoon to get one, or come by the BikeArlington offices in Rosslyn. They are plush.

I should say thanks. Sick dog has to go to the vet this afternoon, so as much as I love New District and beer in general, I’ll have to give it a miss. No biggie anyway. I’ll drink a beer later, and I have enough shirts not to go nekked.

At least leaving early I’ll miss BTWD rush hour.

rcannon100
    Participant

@Tim Kelley 140029 wrote:

Congratulations! You’re number two to make that joke!

Creativity is all about hiding your sources.

Actually it had to do with taking a group picture – and the mass of dull grey t shirts just disappeared into the background. Quite literally. One guy in our group is in a shadow and I could not adjust the light to get him to show up.

Drewdane
    Participant

I was very pleased to see the shirt this year is a nice, staid charcoal. I’m not flashy dresser, and the eye-melters of years past tend to sit in the back of the drawer.

Steve O
    Participant

@rcannon100 140026 wrote:

WABA chooses the colors, so it’s not Tim’s asphalt

Tim Kelley
    Participant

@Steve O 140456 wrote:

WABA chooses the colors, so it’s not Tim’s asphalt

A committee of pit stop organizers who meet at MWCOG choose the colors. WABA just runs the registration page.

Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.