What color is the 2016 BTWD t-shirt?

Our Community Forums Bike to Work Day Archives Bike to Work Day 2016 What color is the 2016 BTWD t-shirt?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    Zelpha
    Participant

The BTWD website home page is yellow…which leads me to believe the swag t-shirts will be yellow this year…or is the website always yellow?

If the t-shirt is yellow this year I’ll be happy because it’s a great visibility color for biking.

Do you know what color the shirts are this year?

huskerdont
    Participant

@Zelpha 139766 wrote:

The BTWD website home page is yellow…which leads me to believe the swag t-shirts will be yellow this year…or is the website always yellow?

If the t-shirt is yellow this year I’ll be happy because it’s a great visibility color for biking.

Do you know what color the shirts are this year?

There’s a pic of the shirt over here:

http://bikearlingtonforum.com/showthread.php?10302-National-Geographic

I kinda like it. The orange one from last year ended up as a grease rag, but that was also partially because the cotton was scratchy. (Yes, I’m a delicate effing flower, whatevs.)

Zelpha
    Participant

Thanks huskerdont. So it’s gray/grey with yellow print. Ugly. Ok. Yes last year’s construction worker orange tshirt was ugly too. Scratchy cotton. My favorite so far was the 2013 turquoise :)

I’m a delicate flower too.

bobco85
    Participant

Pshaw! I actually like the charcoal grey they will be using (it’s my 2nd favorite color after royal purple and before turquoise, both of which go well with charcoal grey). The yellow is okay, but I figure it’s necessary because it’d be boring if it were white and unreadable/obnoxious with any other color. At the very least, it brings variety to the BTWD shirt collection.

huskerdont
    Participant

@bobco85 139772 wrote:

Pshaw! I actually like the charcoal grey they will be using (it’s my 2nd favorite color after royal purple and before turquoise, both of which go well with charcoal grey). The yellow is okay, but I figure it’s necessary because it’d be boring if it were white and unreadable/obnoxious with any other color. At the very least, it brings variety to the BTWD shirt collection.

I really like charcoal grey as well (burgundy prolly at the top). This disturbs me that we agree on this. I mean, you are a self-avowed steel hater.:p

consularrider
    Participant

@huskerdont 139773 wrote:

I really like charcoal grey as well (burgundy prolly at the top). This disturbs me that we agree on this. I mean, you are a self-avowed steel hater.:p

Yeah, it coordinates well with all my bikes.

Vicegrip
    Participant

Is it a bad thing if you bike to work Every Day and did not sign up for a T shirt?

I like this years shirt but I liked last years too. :rolleyes:

Tim Kelley
    Participant

@Vicegrip 139777 wrote:

Is it a bad thing if you bike to work Every Day and did not sign up for a T shirt?

Even if every day is Bike to Work Day for you, it’s important to register for your local pit stop. Registration numbers are used to support the growing need for improved bicycle infrastructure. By signing up, you’re telling the world that biking matters! (plus there’s free snacks and stuff)

bobco85
    Participant

@huskerdont 139773 wrote:

Steel hater?! Lies! Slander!

…actually, I have no idea what you are talking about with any hatred of mine of steel.

Vicegrip
    Participant

@Tim Kelley 139779 wrote:

Even if every day is Bike to Work Day for you, it’s important to register for your local pit stop. Registration numbers are used to support the growing need for improved bicycle infrastructure. By signing up, you’re telling the world that biking matters! (plus there’s free snacks and stuff)

Good point. Done.

rcannon100
    Participant

@Tim Kelley 139779 wrote:

So we should pretty much register early ~ register often ~ like voting for the ALL STAR game – register for as many as possible??

KWL
    Participant

@Vicegrip 139777 wrote:

I usta feel that way but have now come around. It’s a celebration of biking to work. Besides, the two Boat to Work Day T-shirts I picked up as extras last year are going to make fine chain cleaning rags in a few months.

Tim Kelley
    Participant

@rcannon100 139790 wrote:

So we should pretty much register early ~ register often ~ like voting for the ALL STAR game – register for as many as possible??

How many email addresses do you have?

huskerdont
    Participant

@bobco85 139783 wrote:

Steel hater?! Lies! Slander!

…actually, I have no idea what you are talking about with any hatred of mine of steel.

My faulty memory was faulty. Turns out that was another user who shall remain unnamed. What were we talking about again?

cephas
    Participant

@Vicegrip 139777 wrote:

Is it a bad thing if I signed up late? Will I still get a shirt?? My collection is looking for it’s #11. I figure if I can get 50 shirts in a row, I’ll win a prize, right?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 44 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.