Slacker Team?

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    eminva
    Participant

Go Slackers! If Bob just gives us a few more busy people and casual riders for our team we could be threatening those serious teams. ;)

This might only work for boys, but when my son was on the trailer cycle we used to play a space ranger game. I would call back for a “power boost” on the hills. He would enthusiastically respond, calling out, “more power!” You had to be strategic about it because the burst usually didn’t last too long.

Liz

consularrider
    Participant

@eminva 74534 wrote:

Go Slackers! … You had to be strategic about it because the burst usually didn’t last too long.

Liz

Isn’t that why it’s call a “burst”? ;)

hozn
    Participant

I gave in and officially joined the slacker team! (Thanks to rcannon100 and greenbelt for permitting the very slacker late entry.) I decided to not let my pride get in the way of enjoying the social aspects of the competition :)

I’ll be back for a real go next year. Or at least that’s the current plan.

rcannon100
    Participant

The Slacker team has been ruined!

culimerc
    Participant

@hozn 74609 wrote:

I gave in and officially joined the slacker team! (Thanks to rcannon100 and greenbelt for permitting the very slacker late entry.) I decided to not let my pride get in the way of enjoying the social aspects of the competition :)

I’ll be back for a real go next year. Or at least that’s the current plan.

So much for our race to the basement…….

Greenbelt
    Participant

Slackers have regained our rightful last place position! Excellent results, team.

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.