Pointless Prize: Singlespeed

Our Community Forums Freezing Saddles Winter Riding Competition Pointless Prize: Singlespeed

Viewing 2 posts - 31 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    jlamb
    Participant

Congratulations for the big mileage everyone. Hopefully your knees are okay. Maybe I should have included a disclaimer: do not wreck your knees mashing away in pursuit of the singlespeed pointless prize.

jlamb
    Participant

After many derailer-free miles, it’s time to announce the winner of the greatest of all the pointless prizes. Some may visit fire stations. Others look for flags. But it takes a true champion to ride through the winter with but one gear to carry him forward.

And our champion is…Alex K with 1709.4 miles! I would be amiss not to mention the other riders that ascended the lofty heights of the virtual podium. Pete C with 1117.0 miles and Casey Bailey with 814.7.

After searching far and wide, I was able to purchase an 8-pack of Frozen temporary tattoos at Party City for $1.50. Our champion will be forcibly tattooed with his choice of one of the 8 tattoos at the closing happy hour—will he go for Elsa, Anna, or perhaps Olaf? And by forcibly, I mean only if he wants to. Second and third place get their pick of tats as well, and then any other singlespeeders at the happy hour can grab one of the leftovers.

Thanks to all for participating in this year’s singlespeed pointless prize.

Viewing 2 posts - 31 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.