Freezing Saddles Meet and Greet Happy Hour?

Our Community Forums Freezing Saddles Winter Riding Competition Freezing Saddles Meet and Greet Happy Hour?

Viewing 3 posts - 136 through 138 (of 138 total)
  • Author
    Arlingtonrider
    Participant

@rcannon100 73291 wrote:

Thank you Kathy!!!!

o-SRIRACHA-facebook.jpg

LOL – Yes, it is the answer to the ultimate question of life, the universe and everything! ;) Thanks to everyone for coming and making this evening such a great get-together!

Arlingtonrider
    Participant

One more post on the Jan 2 happy hour – I just wanted to give a shout out of thanks to ShawnoftheDread for picking up and bringing some reflective forum tags and other Bikearlington items to hand out, to RCannon100 for the awesome awards for Secrets of the Universe answers, and, once more, to everyone who came and made it such a fun get-together. I think we had appx. 45 people despite the snowy weather. It was great to see all the family members and others who came along too.

Teams 7 and 9 should get special recognition for having the most team members there (even though people didn’t know they were on the teams until after they arrived). Love the team photo Team 7 posted! I think about a dozen people arrived by bike, including several who rode long distances in the snow. And for those who might have missed seeing who won the award for the most Jan. 1 miles, please check the prizes thread and see what Vicegrip and others accomplished on that day!

KLizotte
    Participant

Many belated thank you’s to Rcannon, hozn, jrenaut, and Kathy for getting FS off the ground running, err, cycling. If I missed mentioning any of the programmers I greatly apologize; Alzheimer’s. It was wonderful meeting old and new friends.

9e4etu6a.jpge4yqu9em.jpgejugejyg.jpgygu2avuv.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Viewing 3 posts - 136 through 138 (of 138 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.