Crystal City Bike to Work Week

Our Community Forums Bike to Work Day Archives Bike to Work Day 2014 Crystal City Bike to Work Week

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 56 total)
  • Author
    Subby
    Participant

Heads up they are moving the CCBID BTWW/BTWD location b/c of the weather report for tomorrow:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152473140638689

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5605[/ATTACH]

consularrider
    Participant

They should have given directions from the Eads St detour. :p At least the volunteers (and swag) will stay dry!

jpetty1
    Participant

Thanks for posting. You beat me to it. Hopefully it will help keep us dry for a little while.

PotomacCyclist
    Participant

It’s too far away from the current location. I’ll never be able to find it!

(For those unfamiliar with that area, I’m joking. It’s about half a block down the street.)

They will be in front of the large painted cyclist on the wall mural. Appropriate backdrop. Just look for this guy:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5607[/ATTACH]

Subby
    Participant

Huge thanks to jpetty, Rob, and everyone else that manned the BTWW stop this week. It was really nice of them to have that for the bike commuting community and I am going to miss it next week.

Thanks again. Great job!

dbb
    Participant

@Subby 85589 wrote:

Huge thanks to jpetty, Rob, and everyone else that manned the BTWW stop this week. It was really nice of them to have that for the bike commuting community and I am going to miss it next week.

Thanks again. Great job!

I’ll second that. The Crystal City BID support for cycling in our community is amazing. That is a model that could be exported to other communities and BIDs.

PotomacCyclist
    Participant

@dbb 85596 wrote:

I’ll second that. The Crystal City BID support for cycling in our community is amazing. That is a model that could be exported to other communities and BIDs.

Crystal City Phoenix Derby and the Air Force Association Cycling Classic are next in the line-up.

consularrider
    Participant

Well, I just got a CC BID email that said 79 riders rode all five days, so there are going to be 29 disappointed people.

Subby
    Participant

WOOHOO! Not disappointed!

consularrider
    Participant

Are we going to have a Friday Evening Wine Club backpack pickup on the 30th? To bad there’s no music on the 30th.

ShawnoftheDread
    Participant

Woot. Of course I’m usually allowed only one piece of good news per year, so… Here’s to 2015.

jopamora
    Participant

Disappointed. Gonna do a little retail therapy. A new Velo Transit backpack should do the trick. Now to get permission.

KayakCyndi
    Participant

@jopamora 85842 wrote:

Disappointed. Gonna do a little retail therapy. A new Velo Transit backpack should do the trick. Now to get permission.

Those are some SWEET, and $$$, backpacks!

jopamora
    Participant

Yeah, should have put that post on the covet thread

PotomacCyclist
    Participant

@consularrider 85833 wrote:

Are we going to have a Friday Evening Wine Club backpack pickup on the 30th? To bad there’s no music on the 30th.

Open mic night?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 56 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.