Crystal City Bike to Work Week 2015

Our Community Forums Bike to Work Day Archives Bike to Work Day 2015 Crystal City Bike to Work Week 2015

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 69 total)
  • Author
    KWL
    Participant

I was there around 7:15. The food was pretty good (warm muffin!) and the light, tire patch kit and lighted arm/leg band much appreciated.

To make a game of it, I’m going to see how many different routes I can take from the Water Park to Georgetown. Monday was boringly via the MVT, my usually route.

dbb
    Participant

Now this is a real One-Eighth sighting!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]8571[/ATTACH]

Thanks to the Crystal City BID for BTWW

OneEighth
    Participant

Breakfast number one…
    And I really am a lot shorter than americancyclo.

Steve O
    Participant

Man, I really want to do this, but this week is tough. Tomorrow’s my only opportunity…maybe.
    If I do go, I won’t be there early enough to catch many of you, but hopefully I’ll see someone.

Oh, and how will I recognize 1/8th if he’s there?

dbb
    Participant

@Steve O 115472 wrote:

He will be the guy (pick one) hiding behind a bagel or sporting a new dough mustache!

americancyclo
    Participant

@OneEighth 115469 wrote:

Breakfast number one…
    And I really am a lot shorter than americancyclo.

sometimes i slouch when i caffeinate

ShawnoftheDread
    Participant

@Steve O 115472 wrote:

Man, I really want to do this, but this week is tough. Tomorrow’s my only opportunity…maybe.
    If I do go, I won’t be there early enough to catch many of you, but hopefully I’ll see someone.

He’ll be the guy on a fixie who doesn’t have facial hair.

DismalScientist
    Participant

Aww… I was planning on shaving tomorrow. I have meetings, you know.:(

OneEighth
    Participant

I’ll have you all know that the stache is still there.
    It’s just very, very short.

Terpfan
    Participant

Well, im not winning a jersey this. Woke in pain and am close to being discharged i hope. Stupid gallbladder.

Dickie
    Participant

Two days in a row and I’m too early for the pitstop…. boo! Doesn’t anybody work normal hours in this town?

Dickie
    Participant

@Terpfan 115507 wrote:

Well, im not winning a jersey this. Woke in pain and am close to being discharged i hope. Stupid gallbladder.

Hope you feel better soon! Gallbladders are over-rated anyway…plus, you’re a few ounces lighter now as well!

Steve O
    Participant

@Steve O 115472 wrote:

Made it! Not sure if this should go in the Morning Commute thread or the One-Eighth Sighting thread…or all.

Had the pleasure of rolling all the way there with KayakC. Bunch of Forum buds there: Dirt (of course), sjclaeys, Mikey, eminva, lordofthemark, kwark, bilsko, vvill, edoardo (from Phoenix) + I’m sure I’m forgetting some.

See you Friday in Rosslyn I hope.

Emm
    Participant

They told me today that 108 people checked in yesterday. Now if only 8 of them drop off I can win a free jersey! Yay. Ideally none would drop off due to gallbladder pain though. Sorry Terpfan :(

rcannon100
    Participant

@Dickie 115513 wrote:

Two days in a row and I’m too early for the pitstop…. boo! Doesn’t anybody work normal hours in this town?

Pretty much banker hours or librarian hours. (Which I guess makes it Shawn Hours?)

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 69 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.