Monday Morning Pancake Club

Our Community Forums Commuters Monday Morning Pancake Club

  • This topic has 186 replies, 40 voices, and was last updated 3 months ago by dkel.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 187 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #916618
    consularrider
    Participant

    Cyndi won’t be there, but I’ll show up for a Monday morning pancake club again at Mike’s Deli at 7:30 (or as soon as they open) on the 23rd. That’s where the W&OD crosses Grove and West Streets in Falls Church, next to the 7-11, and around the corner from Bikenetic. Anyone else?

    #1026437
    dkel
    Participant

    I’ll be there!

    #1026445
    KayakCyndi
    Participant

    @consularrider 111955 wrote:

    Cyndi won’t be there, but I’ll show up for a Monday morning pancake club again at Mike’s Deli at 7:30 (or as soon as they open) on the 23rd. That’s where the W&OD crosses Grove and West Streets in Falls Church, next to the 7-11, and around the corner from Bikenetic. Anyone else?

    So sad to miss this! can we plan on making this a new tradition? Maybe by the 30th we can have pancakes OUTSIDE!

    #1026448
    Phatboing
    Participant

    I’m already hungry for pancakes!

    #1026501
    Boomer Cycles
    Participant

    I hope to stop by for some pancakes @ the Lazy Sunday (aka Mike’s Deli:)

    #1026509
    Phatboing
    Participant

    @KayakCyndi 111969 wrote:

    So sad to miss this! can we plan on making this a new tradition? Maybe by the 30th we can have pancakes OUTSIDE!

    Tuesday mornings are open too! I propose Tuesday morning Pancake Club because I didn’t wake up in time today.

    #1026461
    Boomer Cycles
    Participant

    MMPC with @Boomer2U, @Rockford, @Dkel, @Cosularrider and @Eminva 4fec4e740918a492ccf82e7de3ec6404.jpg

    #1026513
    dkel
    Participant

    @Boomer2U 112040 wrote:

    MMPC with @Boomer2U, @Rockford, @Dkel, @Cosularrider and @eminva.

    Mystery solved!

    #1026516
    consularrider
    Participant

    @Phatboing 112030 wrote:

    Tuesday mornings are open too! I propose Tuesday morning Pancake Club because I didn’t wake up in time today.

    Stop by Best Buns in Shirlingon tomorrow instead, we’ll be there as well as on Wednesday for HDCC.

    #1027062
    dkel
    Participant

    I will be there tomorrow, and my older son pumped up his tires so he could ride with me (spring break and all, you know). Rockford may have to drive, but will be there nonetheless. Hope to see some fine forum folks there! 😎

    #1027070
    KayakCyndi
    Participant

    @dkel 112620 wrote:

    I will be there tomorrow, and my older son pumped up his tires so he could ride with me (spring break and all, you know). Rockford may have to drive, but will be there nonetheless. Hope to see some fine forum folks there! 😎

    Nice seeing everyone this morning. We had 10 people (if you couldn’t the GB Flyby). Three weeks in and I think we can call this an “official” weekly event now ….

    #1027071
    Boomer Cycles
    Participant

    MMPC in action: Boomer2U, DKel & son (John), KayakCyndi & Consularrider
    f8b49f2184fc8ddd72c57052c517d63a.jpg

    #1027072
    rcannon100
    Participant

    So like what time is this grand festival running (start…. departure….)

    #1027073
    Phatboing
    Participant

    @rcannon100 112630 wrote:

    So like what time is this grand festival running (start…. departure….)

    7.30 am start, depart when adequately pancaked.

    #1027082
    Steve O
    Participant

    @KayakCyndi 112628 wrote:

    Nice seeing everyone this morning. We had 10 people (if you couldn’t the GB Flyby). Three weeks in and I think we can call this an “official” weekly event now ….

    Okay, I’m adding to the official sticky. Feel free to add to the calendar, too.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 187 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.