Meh-diocrity Pointless Prize

Our Community Forums Freezing Saddles Winter Riding Competition Meh-diocrity Pointless Prize

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Steve O
    Participant

With just a few days to go in this year’s Freezing Saddles, one wonders, “I wonder who is leading for the Meh-Diocrity Pointless Prize?”

Well, your wondering is over. Here are the current leaders:

For the team prize, the two teams in the meh-dle are Team Shiba and Team 24-Dead Last.  Not dead last at all, I will point out: pretty much just meh

And leading the individual Meh standings, believe it or not, April DeRome is still there. She was there on the middle day of FS, and she still is, joined by another meh-diocre rider, Mitch Temoche. But there’s still plenty of time for others to slack a bit or step up their slightly-less-than-average effort and take the Meh-dal!

(I will point out, in all seriousness, these median riders have ridden almost 900 miles since January 1. That is, in fact, quite an accomplishment. Pretty much all FS participants are actually badasses, not meh-asses.)

AlanA
    Participant

@Steve-O – And we were giving a good battle for dead last until the weather got nicer.

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.