Incomplete Teams

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Subby
    Participant

@Raymo853 74780 wrote:

I thought teams were 10. I see all the teams, but ours, have 9 or 10 producing. We have 8 out riding. Our 9th said he should start riding soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We have 9 team members, too. The difference is you also have Jason B, which is like having two riders and those two riders are re-engineered with robot parts.

Raymo853
    Participant

That is true.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rod Smith
    Participant

It’s not fair! 😡

@acl 74714 wrote:

Cyndi’s an awesome teammate! I’m feeling kind of left out that y’all are on a team together without me this year. Even though my new teammates are also great (especially at crossing bridges and stuff).

Sorry about the injury, Cyndi. Heal quickly and -more importantly- completely.

I wish you were on our team.

@Sarah Dots 74782 wrote:

I’m now on team six. Look out!

I should have lobbied harder to get you on the slow sleazy team!

Anonymous

I’m a little late to the game – I had the flu and then I was out of town. I finally biked in today. I’m on Strava, authorized the Freezing Saddles app, and am not finding my team. I believe that I am/was on Team 3. If I haven’t been booted yet, could someone who is tech savvy help me get up to speed? I would really appreciate it.

cvcalhoun
    Participant

I believe Team 3 is Lentement mais Sûrement, in which case you’d need to go to http://www.strava.com/clubs/46418 and click the button to request to join.

rcannon100
    Participant

All teams are currently full and there are currently no substitutions pending.

Sarah Dots
    Participant

I am good at sleaze rides, it’s true. Taking my first one tomorrow. Or maybe my first full ride, but at this rate the bike won’t be ready for a full commute tomorrow. Where did the evening go?

Sarah Dots
    Participant

Cracking up about the dislike!

Raymo853
    Participant

@Sarah Dots 74782 wrote:

I’m now on team six. Look out!

And we are now complete. Got 9 riding so far and 10 signed in.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.