I Know ItSnot a Polite Subject. . . .

Our Community Forums Freezing Saddles Winter Riding Competition I Know ItSnot a Polite Subject. . . .

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    dcv
    Participant

i bought wrist bands for my wife & son to wipe their boogers on a ride.

cyclingfool
    Participant

@Jason B 71507 wrote:

Perfecting the snot rocket is way more useful than a bunny hop or even a track stand. I think it originated on a castle wall in France during the Middle Ages.

No doubt while taunting English k-nigg-ets, er, I mean, pig dogs. They were also known to fart in the enemy’s general direction.

Fast Friendly Guy
    Participant

@bobco85 71599 wrote:

I forgot to mention: I have a neoprene face mask I use anytime the temperature drops below freezing that works really well to keep my nose from getting all snotty and runny. This is the one that I use (I used it this morning with no trouble whatsoever): http://www.performancebike.com/bikes/Product_10052_10551_1019429_-1_400093__400093

I use one of these for mountaineering, and I’ve tried using it to keep warm while riding, but it didn’t reduce the snot factor for me! Even worse–it completely redirected (Yikes!) the Fireman’s Blow, so I stopped using it! At least with a neck gaitor, I can pull it down easily before I HONK.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.