FSSB #3 – Find the Founding Fathers

Our Community Forums Freezing Saddles Winter Riding Competition FSSB #3 – Find the Founding Fathers

Viewing 10 posts - 301 through 310 (of 310 total)
  • Author
    Steve O
    Participant

@Mikey 76866 wrote:

Is anyone really good at graphic design? and have a lot of extra time on their hands. I think it would be cool to generate a poster with all of the winning photos on it, and present them at FS end happy hour.

May I ask that we leave out the Clinton photo? Per my mistress’s request. ;)

Actually, it might be a better design, easier, and still make the point to find the best 20 or so and use those rather than try to shoehorn in all 44.

Whoever takes on this project may want to collect higher rez photos from the photographers than what has been posted here.

dasgeh
    Participant

@Steve O 76871 wrote:

May I ask that we leave out the Clinton photo? Per my mistress’s request. ;)

Actually, it might be a better design, easier, and still make the point to find the best 20 or so and use those rather than try to shoehorn in all 44.

Whoever takes on this project may want to collect higher rez photos from the photographers than what has been posted here.

If someone else likes the other Clinton photo, we could just call that the winner.

Or this one, if you don’t like the darkness…

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4717[/ATTACH]

Mikey
    Participant

@dasgeh 76879 wrote:

If someone else likes the other Clinton photo, we could just call that the winner.

Or this one, if you don’t like the darkness…

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4717[/ATTACH]

Save that one for the 45th prez ;)

Steve O
    Participant

@dasgeh 76879 wrote:

What!!! Never. Relinquish my photographic victory? vs. possible wrath of wife? Tough call.

Mikey
    Participant

@Steve O 76902 wrote:

What!!! Never. Relinquish my photographic victory? vs. possible wrath of wife? Tough call.

Wife wrath is short-lived (expensive but short-lived), victory is eternal

consularrider
    Participant

@Mikey 76903 wrote:

Wife wrath is short-lived (expensive but short-lived), victory is eternal

Been married long?

ShawnoftheDread
    Participant

@consularrider 76905 wrote:

Been married long?

Sounded like newlywed talk, didn’t it?

Mikey
    Participant

Fairly underhanded wasn’t it. :devil

Steve O
    Participant

I just noticed that the Obama photo only has two likes. So the competition isn’t done yet.

………….

Now it is.

ShawnoftheDread
    Participant

@Mikey 76913 wrote:

Fairly underhanded wasn’t it. :devil

Look out, Steve O! It’s a trap!

Viewing 10 posts - 301 through 310 (of 310 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.