Fs trash talk

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Mikey
    Participant

Just tagging the neighborhood.[ATTACH=CONFIG]4401[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]4402[/ATTACH]

Vicegrip
    Participant

@Mikey 73489 wrote:

Well hydrated I see.

Dirt
    Participant

I don’t care which team wins. I want to give all of you a big, fluffy hug! You are awesome!

(Yup! Trash talk is pretty much lost on me. :D )

Jason B
    Participant

@Dirt 73552 wrote:

I don’t care which team wins. I want to give all of you a big, fluffy hug! You are awesome!

(Yup! Trash talk is pretty much lost on me. :D )

Dirt may have taken the high road, but the Scoundrels will be KICKING NAMES AND TAKING BUTT!!!!!

Wait, that doesn’t sound right. I need to stop riding on the weekend, and watch more sports to study this trash talking thing more. I’ll have to get back to you.

ronwalf
    Participant

@Jason B 73699 wrote:

I need to stop riding on the weekend, and watch more sports to study this trash talking thing more. I’ll have to get back to you.

Please, take your time. You might even need to stay home to study on Monday, too.

Dirt
    Participant

@Jason B 73699 wrote:

the Scoundrels will be KICKING NAMES AND TAKING BUTT!!!!!

I prefer misspelling names and kissing butt…. preferably nice butt. ;)

Fast Friendly Guy
    Participant

@Mikey 73489 wrote:

Go Lucky 7 Samurai Sandbags!

Amalitza

I’m getting a little bit concerned about all the other teams who aren’t Team 2. They don’t seem to be able to keep up. I’d hate for them to get discouraged so early in the game.

I think maybe I’ll take tomorrow off the bike. Give them a chance to make up a few points, keep their spirits up and all that. ;)

sjclaeys
    Participant

None of you can beat Team One because we are ready to rumble!!!!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4431[/ATTACH]

Dirt
    Participant

I like to eat ripe apples and bananas.

rcannon100
    Participant

Team 9 Spacewoman: What do you think will be the next obstacle the earth bicycling teams will put in our way?

Team 9 Spaceman: Well, as long as the earth bicycling teams can think, we’ll have our problems. Fortunate for us, those we are riding against cannot think. They are the dead, brought to assimilated life through the drudgery of commuting to work.

[video=youtube_share;oHRq80QNnJM]http://youtu.be/oHRq80QNnJM?t=55s[/video]

ebubar
    Participant

TEAM ONE IS COMING FOR YOU!

Jason B
    Participant

@acl 73798 wrote:

I’m getting a little bit concerned about all the other teams who aren’t Team 2. They don’t seem to be able to keep up. I’d hate for them to get discouraged so early in the game.

I think maybe I’ll take tomorrow off the bike. Give them a chance to make up a few points, keep their spirits up and all that. ;)

That’s ok, I went around yesterday and bought the entire DC area’s Advil and Ibuprofen supply, so all of you will be stopping shortly. Next stop, all the milk and chocolate syrup. Mwuhahahahahah

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4434[/ATTACH]

Subby
    Participant

@acl 73798 wrote:

Boy it sure will be disappointing for them when all of our members start showing up on the scoreboard and our REAL score is calculated. :)

rcannon100
    Participant

Using highly scientiffic methods (that involved a duck and assorted corn meal), I deduced a team’s handicap score for one week would be 1250 points (and all teams except for those slackers were pretty much on the target). Tonite, we are finishing the first week of the game. I assume not all rides have been logged, but as of this moment, only two teams are above that 1250 point handicap!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.