Freezing Saddles Teams

Viewing 11 posts - 121 through 131 (of 131 total)
  • Author
    cvcalhoun
    Participant

Looks like all the members of Team 2 are now on our Team 2 club roster at Strava. Yay!

jrenaut
    Participant

Mother Nature sure does seem to be trying to test us. There has been rain/sleet/snow or some combination of the three either on the ground or in the air almost every day of 2014 so far. If not for this challenge, I would NOT be riding to work today. But, thanks to this motivation, I’m heading to Hains Point in a few. BACON!

Terpfan
    Participant

@cvcalhoun 73668 wrote:

Looks like all the members of Team 2 are now on our Team 2 club roster at Strava. Yay! However, Terpfan and scorchedearth are still not showing up on the leaderboard at http://freezingsaddles.com/leaderboard/team_text. Could you two please check to make sure you have authorized the BikeArlington Freezing Saddles app on Strava? I know there were a lot of steps to enter this competition, and it’s easy to miss one. You can authorize the app at this link: http://freezingsaddles.com/authorize

Looks like I’m on now as Terp F. The data is right for it albeit I forgot to turn on Strava two miles into my New Year’s ride last week, but all good. And team 2 is currently in the lead it seems.

cvcalhoun
    Participant

Thanks, Terpfan! We’ve now got all 9 of us showing up, which has clearly done wonderful things for our standing!

@Terpfan 73717 wrote:

Looks like I’m on now as Terp F. The data is right for it albeit I forgot to turn on Strava two miles into my New Year’s ride last week, but all good. And team 2 is currently in the lead it seems.

KelOnWheels
    Participant

I’m going to the doc on Wednesday to get antibiotics so my lungs grow back and I can ride!

GO TEAM ONE!

Because we’re kind of a big deal.

cvcalhoun
    Participant

Far be it from me to point out that you guys have an unreasonable handicap on that one, inasmuch as the rest of the teams only have 9 members.

Oh, wait, I did just point that out, didn’t I?

@jrenaut 73657 wrote:

What’s the prize for being the first team with 10 members all appearing on the leaderboard? BACON!

jrenaut
    Participant

@cvcalhoun 73723 wrote:

Far be it from me to point out that you guys have an unreasonable handicap on that one, inasmuch as the rest of the teams only have 9 members.

Oh, wait, I did just point that out, didn’t I?

I guess that would explain it, then. Still, we win!

ebubar
    Participant

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4425[/ATTACH]

Freezing saddles bike ride to get milk, to make hot chocolate, to warm up after my bike ride to get milk…mind blown…

sjclaeys
    Participant

Attention! Let it be know far and wide from this date onward to all and sundry that the official name of BAFS14 Team One shall be: Action News Team One – “We’re Kind of a Big Deal”

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4441[/ATTACH]

KelOnWheels
    Participant

@sjclaeys 73986 wrote:

Attention! Let it be know far and wide from this date onward to all and sundry that the official name of BAFS14 Team One shall be: Action News Team One – “We’re Kind of a Big Deal”

That is an awesome team photo!

dkel
    Participant

@sjclaeys 73986 wrote:

Those mustaches have to ride their own bikes. So do the sideburns.

And the cowboy hat.

Viewing 11 posts - 121 through 131 (of 131 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.