Freezing Saddles Teams

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 131 total)
  • Author
    hozn
    Participant

@cvcalhoun 73595 wrote:

Team 2 is set up, and can be found at http://app.strava.com/clubs/46386/members. How do we get them to show up?

Probably saw this, but it is there now. Added it yesterday.

I see 10 teams, so I think we are good. Some people still hadn’t authorized the app or joined their teams. I can come up with a list of stragglers in a couple days, though I imagine the captains have the pulse on this.

Might be good for team “slowly but surely” to add the team number? (And thanks for exercising Unicode requirements for team names; you uncovered a bug in the Google charts leaderboards!) :)

And maybe folks could standardize on using BAFS14 in the titles (at the end) as a short-but-sweet way to denote 2014 edition?

KLizotte
    Participant

@hozn 73627 wrote:

Probably saw this, but it is there now. Added it yesterday.

I see 10 teams, so I think we are good. Some people still hadn’t authorized the app or joined their teams. I can come up with a list of stragglers in a couple days, though I imagine the captains have the pulse on this.

Might be good for team “slowly but surely” to add the team number? (And thanks for exercising Unicode requirements for team names; you uncovered a bug in the Google charts leaderboards!) :)

And maybe folks could standardize on using BAFS14 in the titles (at the end) as a short-but-sweet way to denote 2014 edition?

Is this the correct format? “Team 4 Bollard Busters BAFS14”

hozn
    Participant

@KLizotte 73632 wrote:

Is this the correct format? “Team 4 Bollard Busters BAFS14”

That looks perfect to me!

ejwillis62
    Participant

can we have a link to the leader board at the top of one of the pages like we had last year. I found that wicked helpful and motivating. just got back from a quick 5 mile ride around the neighborhood. Not cold out at all today. Tuesday will be scary.

LIZ W.

KLizotte
    Participant

@ejwillis62 73644 wrote:

I found that wicked helpful and motivating.

LIZ W.

“wicked” – you must be from New England!

ejwillis62
    Participant

I am born and raised in Massachusetts.

KLizotte
    Participant

@ejwillis62 73653 wrote:

I am born and raised in Massachusetts.

Me too!!!! Lunenburg.

I just sent you a Strava invite to join Team 4 Bollard Busters!

cvcalhoun
    Participant

There is a link to the leaderboard at the top of the “How to Enter” thread.

@ejwillis62 73644 wrote:

can we have a link to the leader board at the top of one of the pages like we had last year. I found that wicked helpful and motivating. just got back from a quick 5 mile ride around the neighborhood. Not cold out at all today. Tuesday will be scary.

LIZ W.

rcannon100
    Participant

Sweeeeeeeeeeet! Look at that Peloton!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4422[/ATTACH]

jrenaut
    Participant

What’s the prize for being the first team with 10 members all appearing on the leaderboard? BACON!

Subby
    Participant

Sloppy seconds living up to their name as we are rag tagging our way up the leader board.

scorchedearth (jake) – If you are reading this, it looks like you aren’t showing up on our leader board on the FS site. Not sure why (maybe you need to reauthoirze?).

Just need TerpAlum to join up and we will be all set!

edit: There is no one on the forum named TerpAlum – any idea who this is?

cvcalhoun
    Participant

Terpfan, you’re still not showing up on the Strava club for Team 2, so the team isn’t getting credit for all that noble effort. Can you please go to http://app.strava.com/clubs/46386 and request to join the club?

@Terpfan 73523 wrote:

I missed today :(, but I did log rides on 1st and yesterday to work and home (in the middle of that stupid storm–which I feel like is a double anti-sleaze ride making up for my likely sleaze ride to get coffee tomorrow morning).

Terpfan
    Participant

Done and done. My two weekend lame coffee rides were actually quite the adventure on icy road and mup area. Anyway i requested to join so hoping all that counts and then all of our collective sub zero temp rides for Tuesday.

hozn
    Participant

(Yes, don’t worry as long as the rides were recorded / uploaded to Strava they will count retroactively whenever the club membership is approved.)

Subby
    Participant

Woohoo! Looks like we are ready to roll. Or sleaze. Or freeze. OR ALL THREE.

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 131 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.