Freezing Saddles 2021 – Daily Photo Scavenger Hunt

Our Community Forums Freezing Saddles Winter Riding Competition Freezing Saddles 2021 – Daily Photo Scavenger Hunt

Viewing 11 posts - 3,091 through 3,101 (of 3,101 total)
  • Author
    CBGanimal
    Participant

@bentbike33 210136 wrote:

Maybe it’s a TARDIS?

TARDIS?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

CBGanimal
    Participant

Maybe it’s a TARDIS?

TARDIS?

CBGanimal
    Participant

Maybe it’s a TARDIS?

TARDIS?

Mtansill
    Participant

@CBGanimal 210199 wrote:

TARDIS?

Time A Relative Dimension In Space – From Dr. Who, of course. :) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TARDIS

drevil
    Participant

Phew, it’s been a few days since the end of Freezing Saddles, as well as the end of the Daily Photo Scavenger Hunt :)

Stats

• 2303 pictures submitted (that registered in the tally)
    • 305 pages in the thread (when looking at the forum on a desktop, not Tapatalk)
    • 3048 posts in the thread
    • 66 participants posted at least one picture
    • The lowest number of participants was Day 1 (1/1/21) with only 16 submissions where the clue was “2021”.
    • The second lowest was Day 3 (1/3/21) with only 19 submissions for “Elf or Wizard”.
    • The most number of participants was Day 13 (1/13/21) with 36 submissions for the “Liam Hemsworth” subanagram.
    • The second highest day was Day 41 (2/10/21) with 35 submissions for “Star”.

Jo and I had a chance to finish up the scoring, and we ranked participants by the total of their points. Who three came out on top?

• Tied for First place: MTansill and Rumipumi with 93 points
    • Third place: BigRedBoiler with 92.5 points

Here is the rest of the participants and their ranking. This also explains the prizes: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1txiMf8yvNRFeJIabv6U2dvJAWa5fjJ7syal2tsN4gQ0/edit?usp=sharing
    Here is the tally of each individual day: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kgsAzaLIXN-IJMjscyNnQTNvWEp__VzgGBSkJDYrTfs/edit?usp=sharing

As for the prizes, I am still designing the patch and stickers. When I am done, it will still take a few weeks to have them made. Expect them mid-April at the earliest. I’ll post here when they’re ready.

51065007977_0ebe8a3e8a_h.jpg
    Freezing Saddles ’21 Photo Scavenger Hunt Stats by bikecentric, on Flickr

I just want to express my thanks again for all that participated. Jo and I had a lot of fun organizing it!

All the best to you and yours,
    -rickyd

Steve O
    Participant

If Mr. Happy on a Bike had not stolen some of my photos, I would have been in the top 25

mrhappy_onabike
    Participant

@Steve O 210314 wrote:

If Mr. Happy on a Bike had not stolen some of my photos, I would have been in the top 25

Pfft. I think you mean if you hadn’t taken all those pics I actually deserved, you big fat cheater, I would have been in the top 25.

Martin Luther
    Participant

The snaps of this bike received on gbwhatsapp.net are wonderful and eye catching. Loved it.

drevil
    Participant

If you played the *2021* version of the FS Photo Scavenger Hunt, and you won some prizes (patches and/or stickers), I’ll be bringing them to the final happy hour on 4/11/23 at City State Brewing.

If you don’t remember if you played and won anything, check this sheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1txiMf8yvNRFeJIabv6U2dvJAWa5fjJ7syal2tsN4gQ0/

If you can’t make it to the final HH or have a buddy that is going pick it up for you, I can mail it to you if you Paypal me for postage. Don’t start pinging me yet about mailing. I’ll let you know when I’m ready for that :)

consularrider
    Participant

@drevil 225692 wrote:

If you played the *2021* version of the FS Photo Scavenger Hunt, and you won some prizes (patches and/or stickers), I’ll be bringing them to the final happy hour on 4/11/23 at City State Brewing.

If you don’t remember if you played and won anything, check this sheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1txiMf8yvNRFeJIabv6U2dvJAWa5fjJ7syal2tsN4gQ0/

If you can’t make it to the final HH or have a buddy that is going pick it up for you, I can mail it to you if you Paypal me for postage. Don’t start pinging me yet about mailing. I’ll let you know when I’m ready for that :)

Darn, only 19.75 points, so close!

drevil
    Participant

@consularrider 225697 wrote:

Darn, only 19.75 points, so close!

I realized that I have more patches, so anyone that has 14 points or more will get a patch (previously it was 20 points or more). :)

Also, if you are asking someone else to grab your stuff at the party, make sure they know your forum name because that is how it is listed on the spreadsheet.

Viewing 11 posts - 3,091 through 3,101 (of 3,101 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.