BTWD pictures thread?

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    Dickie
    Participant

@bobco85 52637 wrote:

Here’s my footage from the Rosslyn and Ballston pit stops (including a cameo from Dickey), including a count I made of the cyclists I saw heading along the Custis. I had to cut my trip short because I had to be at work at 7:30 (I was still late, but oh well), so I think next year I might have to take the day off so that I can visit more locations! Thanks everyone for all the work you did!

Still waiting for my royalty check!

KLizotte
    Participant

@txgoonie 52971 wrote:

Crystal City pit stop courtesy of the CC BID.
    https://picasaweb.google.com/CrystalCityBID/RideBikeToWorkDay

Awesome photos. Great advertising for BTWD.

bobco85
    Participant

@Dickie 52981 wrote:

Still waiting for my royalty check!

Royalty check?! Well, if I were a Youtube partner (I’m not at the moment), given that the video has gotten about 30 views, Youtube tends to give about $.0033 per view for videos with less than 1000 views, and actors tend to get paid about 10-20% of movie revenue, I would have earned about $.099 which means at the next Happy Hour I owe you a whopping…

$.02!!!

Do you want that in pennies, a check, or via Paypal? Of course, I always tend to give people my 2 cents anyways 😎

Dickie
    Participant

@bobco85 53018 wrote:

Royalty check?! Well, if I were a Youtube partner (I’m not at the moment), given that the video has gotten about 30 views, Youtube tends to give about $.0033 per view for videos with less than 1000 views, and actors tend to get paid about 10-20% of movie revenue, I would have earned about $.099 which means at the next Happy Hour I owe you a whopping…

$.02!!!

Do you want that in pennies, a check, or via Paypal? Of course, I always tend to give people my 2 cents anyways 😎

Invest it in your future media company for me, BobCoco.

bobco85
    Participant

@Dickie 53022 wrote:

Invest it in your future media company for me, BobCoco.

I now need a “I’m with BobCoco” t-shirt!

Historical note (seeing that I’ve now become a “Senior Member” on this forum): Bobco was first created out of a high school desktop publishing class project to create a business card for a fictional company. I thought of the Bobco Painting company, and the name just stuck with me.

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.