Why the hell am I doing this again?

Our Community Forums Freezing Saddles Winter Riding Competition Why the hell am I doing this again?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    kwarkentien
    Participant

After taking the last several years off, I stupidly signed up for the 2024 edition of Freezing Saddles. Lord have mercy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

consularrider
    Participant

@kwarkentien 226597 wrote:

After taking the last several years off, I stupidly signed up for the 2024 edition of Freezing Saddles. Lord have mercy!

Must be because your Giants beat my Packers

cvcalhoun
    Participant

Some of us never learn! I’ve been playing since 2014, in charge of registration since 2016, so I am not in a position to say anything. @kwarkentien 226597 wrote:

Henry
    Keymaster

The Queen of Sleeze is back! All Hail the Queen!

LhasaCM
    Participant

@consularrider 226605 wrote:

Must be because your Giants beat my Packers

Where’s the dislike button?!?

Sent from my Pixel 8 Pro using Tapatalk

LucyGirl
    Participant

I’m trying to sign up for Freezing Saddles 2024. Wish me luck (I’m such a luddite)

cvcalhoun
    Participant

@LucyGirl 226623 wrote:

I’m trying to sign up for Freezing Saddles 2024. Wish me luck (I’m such a luddite)

You made it!

Sunyata
    Participant

Same. Although I will most likely not be riding outside every day, but hoping this will help kick my butt in gear to figure out my “new normal” after a pretty life-changing injury last year.

Kbikeva
    Participant

Not stupid at all. This year you can get points for PIZZA!!! Welcome back.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.