WABA Seeking video footage

Our Community Forums Pictures & Videos WABA Seeking video footage

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Steve O
    Participant

I received this email from WABA today:

Have you been biking or walking in DC and seen behavior that makes you cringe? Maybe it’s a driver running a red light or a delivery vehicle parked in a bike lane. Maybe you have seen great things as you traveled, like families with young kids using protected bike lanes, or delivery vehicles stationed outside of bike lanes with cones. Or maybe you’ve captured video of people navigating bad infrastructure—trying to cross a busy street, trying to merge out of a disappearing bike lane. If you have seen anything like this, we want your help!

I am working on developing a social media presence containing videos of the good, bad, and ugly behavior you see while biking, walking or driving in DC.

Here’s what we are looking for:

• Videos that show the good, bad, and the ugly of roads and road users. Here’s a sample.
    • Videos should be less than 2 minutes long.

Please take a few moments to describe what is happening in the video, including when and where it was taken.
    Post the video to any of the following social media:

• Twitter using #streetsforpeopleDC and tag @wabadc and @dcvisionzero in the post.
    • Instagram and tag @wabadc and #streetsforpeopleDC
    • Facebook and tag @wabadc #streetsforpeopleDC
    • Or download your video and send it to me at renee.moore@waba.org and we’ll post it to YouTube. In the subject line put VZ DC roads video

Thanks for your help!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.