Take all my money today…

Our Community Forums Pictures & Videos Take all my money today…

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Judd
    Participant

WABA launched its end of year campaign this morning. David Bouk is matching all donations up to $10,000 today only.

You might have seen David out on the Mount Vernon Trail in his trail ranger vest trimming back brush. He’s a great guy and we should reward his greatness by taking all of his money.

Go to WABA.org/give and double your money today.

If you need extra incentive to give, if David’s matching gift is met today I will offer an additional $4,500 matching donation.

WABA has done a lot of work to include bike infrastructure into the region’s planning documents. They have also provided a lot of support to help stand up the Friends of the Mount Vernon Trail. I hope you will join me in donating today.

Judd

huskerdont
    Participant

Took a bit of your money just now.

LeprosyStudyGroup
    Participant

Does waba have a donation tracker feed kinda thingey online anywhere? Did we manage to empty your wallet?

Judd
    Participant

@LeprosyStudyGroup 184369 wrote:

Does waba have a donation tracker feed kinda thingey online anywhere? Did we manage to empty your wallet?

The 10k was hit late last night. My match for $4,500 got moved to Sunday so you’s guys can still take all of my monies. WABA will be sending out an e-mail Sunday with a recycling of the challenge from last year.

huskerdont
    Participant

@Judd 184376 wrote:

The 10k was hit late last night. My match for $4,500 got moved to Sunday so you’s guys can still take all of my monies. WABA will be sending out an e-mail Sunday with a recycling of the challenge from last year.

So I didn’t take your money yesterday? So I have to donate again?

It’s possible I misread that, and what you meant was *if* his match is met, then you will do a separate donation.

SarahBee
    Participant

Public Service Announcement:
    On WABA’s donation page, note that you can make a donation in honor of someone, say Bill Sweetman, for example. Additionally, I believe if you put in an address say “c/o Northrop Grumman Corporate / 2980 Fairview Park Dr. / Falls Church, VA 22042”, a nice card is sent from WABA. Again, this is just an example. Feel free to donate and also take all of Judd’s money!

Judd
    Participant

@huskerdont 184377 wrote:

So I didn’t take your money yesterday? So I have to donate again?

It’s possible I misread that, and what you meant was *if* his match is met, then you will do a separate donation.

What I meant to say is that if David’s match was met, that I would offer a secondary match of $4,500. So by donating to David’s successful match you’ve turned your donation in to an additional $9,000. Good work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

huskerdont
    Participant

BTW, Kudos to you, Judd. $4500 is starting to get up to the level of real money.

dbehrend
    Participant

I overlooked this thread when I posted about WABA’s email solicitation today : http://bikearlingtonforum.com/showthread.php?14040-Judd-s-generosity&p=184447#post184447

Thank you again, Judd for sponsoring to match funds today!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.