Swag exchange

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Have: 1 large t-shirt
    Want: 1 medium t-shirt

baiskeli
    Participant

@Brendan von Buckingham 115904 wrote:

Have: 1 large t-shirt
    Want: 1 medium t-shirt

A couple of washes in hot water should do the trick. Or gain 30 pounds.

PotomacCyclist
    Participant

Or buy and follow this:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]8609[/ATTACH]

Note: Arnold also used a lot of steroids, which he wrote about in his autobiography and has discussed on network TV interviews. But I don’t recommend you follow that practice. Actually, I don’t think bodybuilding is that great either. (It’s not the same thing as strength training, which I do think is good.)

DCLiz
    Participant

Yeah, I got one of the last medium T-s at Eastern Market, and it was only 8:15 am.

cvcalhoun
    Participant

I somehow ended up with EIGHT of them, in all sizes, shapes, and models, in the court of BTWD. Even after giving one to my wife, this is what I have left:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]8647[/ATTACH]

cvcalhoun
    Participant

I somehow ended up with EIGHT of them, in all sizes, shapes, and models, in the course of BTWD. Even after giving one to my wife, this is what I have left:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]8648[/ATTACH]

cvcalhoun
    Participant

I somehow ended up with EIGHT water bottles, in all sizes, shapes, and models, in the course of BTWD. Even after giving one to my wife, this is what I have left:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]8650[/ATTACH]

cvcalhoun
    Participant

I somehow ended up with EIGHT water bottles, in all sizes, shapes, and models, in the course of BTWD. Even after giving one to my wife, this is what I have left:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]8651[/ATTACH]

Emm
    Participant

@cvcalhoun 116162 wrote:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]8651[/ATTACH]

I had the same issue. I kept 3, and put 5 in my office’s kitchen with signs on them saying “brand new! Plz take me!”. They were gone within the afternoon :).

cvcalhoun
    Participant

@Emm 116169 wrote:

I had the same issue. I kept 3, and put 5 in my office’s kitchen with signs on them saying “brand new! Plz take me!”. They were gone within the afternoon :).

Alas, I don’t work in an office. I’m thinking I can replace the 3 on my bike (one in a cage on the frame, 2 in the panniers). Two could go in my wife’s and my gym bags. Two are steel lined, so they could be used as portable coffee mugs. That would leave just one spare.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.