Summer (and Porta-potties) are here!

Our Community Forums Road and Trail Conditions Summer (and Porta-potties) are here!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Dirt
    Participant

2 new “facilities” installed on the W&OD trail at West Street. I think that is technically Falls Church and not Arlington, but it is at least close.

4659267931_c06038f064_b.jpg

Pete

skreaminquadz
    Participant

I saw those over the weekend, I don’t recall ever seeing them before in the past. So I figured they were up for a Memorial Day 5k or something. I didn’t notice if they were still up this morning on my way in – I’ll check on my way home to see if they are indeed still there. It’s a good location since I don’t know of one around this area until you get to Vienna.

Dirt
    Participant

They usually put one at Roosevelt Island parking lot. There’s a bathroom at Bluemont and also on the 4-mile Run trail branch before you get to Columbia Pike.

skreaminquadz
    Participant

Thanks for the info Dirt!

You know, I’ve now ridden by that place 3 times in the past 24 hours and keep on forgetting to check to see if these are still here in FC. I’m guessing they’ve been removed, but I’ll try again… for th 4th time.

Dirt
    Participant

I think you’re right, though I too have forgotten to check. There are much better places for toilets than that intersection.

consularrider
    Participant

Didn’t see them this morning.

Dirt
    Participant

I guess that makes it official.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Summer (and Porta-potties) are here!’ is closed to new replies.