Strava is confused

Our Community Forums Pictures & Videos Strava is confused

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    jrenaut
    Participant

So we were in Australia Tuesday. I got a nice early bike ride in at 623am local. Then we flew home. Because of the time change, it was still Tuesday despite the 25 hour trip, so I couldn’t resist going for another ride at 8:20PM DC time. Then I rode again today because duh.

So note the four yellow spots in the picture. The screenshot was taken on 2/28. It shows a ride Today (2/28), a ride Yesterday (2/27), and a ride 2/27 (both 2/27 and also not the day before 2/28).

[ATTACH=CONFIG]17239[/ATTACH]

jrenaut
    Participant

So because jet lag I’m still up. Strava seems to have figured it out. It shows two rides on 2/27 – one of them in Melbourne, Australia, and one of them in Washington DC.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]17240[/ATTACH]

bikedavid
    Participant

You’re a time traveller!

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Vicegrip
    Participant

Is there a pointless prize for distance/time between two consecutive rides? If so I think you just won.

Steve O
    Participant

@Vicegrip 175388 wrote:

Is there a pointless prize for distance/time between two consecutive rides? If so I think you just won.

The first couple of years there were pointless prizes for most countries and/or most states ridden in. No one has sponsored any like that lately, though.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.