Springfield Convoy to DC?

Our Community Forums Bike to Work Day Archives Bike to Work Day 2016 Springfield Convoy to DC?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    micahmac
    Participant

In years past, there used to be a convoy that started at the Dunkin Donuts in Springfield at 6am that went along Franconia Road to Eisenhower Avenue and points north. Is anyone else interested in biking this route with me this year?:confused:

Steve O
    Participant

@micahmac 138717 wrote:

In years past, there used to be a convoy that started at the Dunkin Donuts in Springfield at 6am that went along Franconia Road to Eisenhower Avenue and points north. Is anyone else interested in biking this route with me this year?:confused:

Why not be the ride leader? This is on the Bike to Work day website:

If you would like to lead a convoy and wish for it to be listed below, please email events@waba.org. We will be accepting new convoys/changes to convoys until close of business on Friday, May 13th.

Fuji
    Participant

Hi!

I am starting a new convoy (#15 in the list) starting in South Van Dorn not too far (I think) from the Springfield convoy, come join us!

It is a nice route which includes the Old Town pit stop.

http://www.biketoworkmetrodc.org/first-time-rider-info/4606-2

barbielwc
    Participant

I thought about e-mailing and leading from the Springfield pit stop (Walker Lane) to crystal city or navy yard. I like the crystal city pit stop.
    I feels like it’s a lot of responsibility to lead and I might bale if it rains.

I currently ride to work (M st SE close to Navy Yard) a couple times a week from Rose Hill.

micahmac where you headed?

barbielwc
    Participant

I’m official Springfield to Crystal City at 6:45. Convoy #21

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.