Specialized Como 4.0 ebike (mint green) stolen from 2100 Clarendon Blvd

Our Community Forums Classifieds Lost and Found Specialized Como 4.0 ebike (mint green) stolen from 2100 Clarendon Blvd

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Nadine
    Participant

My neighbor’s brand new Specialized Como 4.0 ebike (mint green) was just stolen from 2100 Clarendon Blvd while she was voting. Please spread the word in the biking community in case anyone sees one suspiciously for sale.
    Please contact Jane with any leads: cell: 703-967-7222 and email: janeandelman@hotmail.com.

kwarkentien
    Participant

How horrible! Have you shared this in the DC Used Bicycle Marketplace and DC Stolen Bikes FB groups? Those are good places to share info on stolen bikes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dewey
    Participant

So sorry for your neighbor, thanks for posting, I was thinking of riding over to vote this week, now will wait for other locations to open after October 17.

Steve O
    Participant

I voted today at that location. If you lock your bike up on the racks that are visible to the people standing outside, handing out sample ballots–in the plaza near the Starbucks–I think you will be fine. There are signs saying those racks are closed, but the voting volunteer said it was not a problem for short-term use.

Starduster
    Participant

@Steve O 202381 wrote:

I voted today at that location. If you lock your bike up on the racks that are visible to the people standing outside, handing out sample ballots–in the plaza near the Starbucks–I think you will be fine. There are signs saying those racks are closed, but the voting volunteer said it was not a problem for short-term use.

Was not a problem for me. In fact the volunteers pointed me to those racks. Yesterday at 3:25 PM…
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]21687[/ATTACH]

I am so sorry you got ripped off. :(

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.