Spam alert- please clean up this forum

Our Community Forums Bike to Work Day Archives Bike to Work Day 2012 Spam alert- please clean up this forum

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Mikey
    Participant

Please clean up all the spam!

Tim Kelley
    Participant

Got it–I don’t get up as early as some of you!

bobco85
    Participant

What was the final count? I was on earlier this morning (woke up early for some reason), and when I reported it the count was at 247 posts by the spambot. Very bizarre.

Tim Kelley
    Participant

@bobco85 42258 wrote:

What was the final count? I was on earlier this morning (woke up early for some reason), and when I reported it the count was at 247 posts by the spambot. Very bizarre.

437. Definitely the worst one I can remember.

JimF22003
    Participant

I think I might have been “first” to report the spambot. I know I was up way too early, that’s for sure :)

bobco85
    Participant

I know that when I checked the site and saw the “New Forum Posts” sidebar filled with threads all about getting more X-Box points or whatever by the same poster (a new member who joined this morning), something sure was fishy.

Riley Casey
    Participant

So I guess this means I should contribute the next time the Spam Police Benevolent Association telephone solicitor calls . :p

rcannon100
    Participant

Thank you Tim. Playing Forum-Mom can be such fun. We appreciate it!

consularrider
    Participant

Nice to see it all cleaned up by noon, thanks! :D

baiskeli
    Participant

I represent a client in Nigeria who would be happy to help you clean up all your spam for only $19.95, plus enlarge your penis! Just click here. Hurry, this offer won’t last long!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.