Seeking buddy for commute from DC to Silver Spring

Our Community Forums Bike to Work Day Archives Bike to Work Day 2016 Seeking buddy for commute from DC to Silver Spring

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    elizagmiller
    Participant

I currently bike commute from SW DC to downtown Silver Spring and will be participating on Bike to Work Day, but I’d love the added safety of a ride buddy. I’m willing to meet up with anyone living around the Green Line or Metropolitan Branch Trail heading to Silver Spring, so let me know if that’s you.

My pit stop for Bike to Work Day is at Mount Vernon Triangle.

huskerdont
    Participant

@elizagmiller 139748 wrote:

I currently bike commute from SW DC to downtown Silver Spring and will be participating on Bike to Work Day, but I’d love the added safety of a ride buddy. I’m willing to meet up with anyone living around the Green Line or Metropolitan Branch Trail heading to Silver Spring, so let me know if that’s you.

My pit stop for Bike to Work Day is at Mount Vernon Triangle.

Nowhere near me, but I hope someone sees this and rides with you. Regarding safety in numbers, the extra cyclists on BTWD should help even if you don’t find a buddy.

DCAKen
    Participant

There’s a pit stop in downtown Silver Spring at the Discovery Building, also.

I’d volunteer to ride along, but I take a most westerly path from Dupont Circle to Silver Spring via Rock Creek Park. However, on BTWD, I’m thinking of taking the Capital Crescent Trail, hitting the Rossyln and Bethesda pit stops on the way.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.