Ride Opportunity: Notorious ARL

Our Community Forums Freezing Saddles Winter Riding Competition Ride Opportunity: Notorious ARL

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Henry
    Keymaster

Friends:

Want to get in some fun miles on Jan. 7? Join me and my BikeArlington pals as we bring back the Notorious ARL ride, an 18-mile loop visiting County sites of crime, espionage, and the dark side of our history. Will start and end at Barcroft Park parking lot. Wheels up a 1pm.

Get more details and reserve your space here.

Henry

Steve O
    Participant

I have posted this ride on the calendar here

Note – you can see the calendar on the FS home page, if you scroll down. You can also add it to your Google calendar.
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]30941[/ATTACH]

Note, also, that many of you who have played before, including Henry, can post your own events and rides on the calendar. It is crowd-sourced.

Kbikeva
    Participant

@Henry 226801 wrote:

Friends:

Want to get in some fun miles on Jan. 7? Join me and my BikeArlington pals as we bring back the Notorious ARL ride, an 18-mile loop visiting County sites of crime, espionage, and the dark side of our history. Will start and end at Barcroft Park parking lot. Wheels up a 1pm.

Get more details and reserve your space here.

Henry

This is a great ride and if you’ve not ridden with Henry, you’ll be spoiled by a great tour guide and very patient leader! If you live in Arlington, particularly, and you’ve never done this, you’re missing out on really cool (?) history!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.