Public Art Finder 2024

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

This has been my favorite pointless prize game since I started doing Freezing Saddles two years ago. Boomer, the sponsor of the game for at least the past 2 years, has graciously passed it off to me. I’m looking forward to seeing entries from you! More information on “the rules,” etc., to follow soon!

consularrider
    Participant

Will one of those rules still be that you have to find something you didn’t post in prior years? I liked that one.

@consularrider 226340 wrote:

Will one of those rules still be that you have to find something you didn’t post in prior years? I liked that one.

Good question but since this is my first year doing this, trying to keep it simple.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Serdar
    Participant

@karenbikes2@gmail.com 226327 wrote:

This has been my favorite pointless prize game since I started doing Freezing Saddles two years ago. Boomer, the sponsor of the game for at least the past 2 years, has graciously passed it off to me. I’m looking forward to seeing entries from you! More information on “the rules,” etc., to follow soon!

Thank you for volunteering, Karen!

Serdar
    Participant

Attention! Karen posted this thread in November as an announcement for the upcoming Pointless Prize. She recently shared the official thread designated for this prize, titled “PublicArtFinder FS2024 Pointless Prize”]PublicArtFinder FS2024 Pointless Prize.” We ask you to post your photos on the official thread once the game begins on January 1st. Thank you!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.