Pointless Prize: Tandem Rides

Our Community Forums Freezing Saddles Winter Riding Competition Pointless Prize: Tandem Rides

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    shirag
    Participant

Greta Ann and I are sponsoring the tandem prize again! Tag your tandem rides with #Tandem and we’ll award prizes to the people who do the most tandem rides. If you ride with someone who is blind or visually impaired or with a kid, tag your ride with #TandemVI or #TandemKid for double points. We enjoy tandem biking because even if your other friends leave you behind you still have a friend to bike with! If you don’t have a tandem or need someone to ride tandem with you, the Metro Washington Association of Blind Athletes (MWABA) can help! We’re hosting rides on December 10th (in Bethesda) and 17th (in Eastern Market) and we’re happy to train new captains. We’ll post other rides on gomwaba.org and you can also message one of us or email mwaba.inc at gmail.com if you’d like to ride with MWABA!
    -Shira

Steve O
    Participant

@shirag 226441 wrote:

Greta Ann and I are sponsoring the tandem prize again! Tag your tandem rides with #Tandem and we’ll award prizes to the people who do the most tandem rides.
    -Shira

Loose Bones and Steve O’s tandem is coming in any week now. We are down for this PP!!!

shirag
    Participant

Great! Congratulations on the tandem!

shirag
    Participant

MWABA’s January tandem rides are on Sunday, January 7th, meeting in Bethesda at 10 (rain date on 1/15, MLK Day), and on January 27th from Eastern Market. Message me or email mwaba.inc at gmail.com if you want to join!
    -Shira

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.