November Road and Trail Conditions

Our Community Forums Road and Trail Conditions November Road and Trail Conditions

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    DrP
    Participant

They have repaved the connector trail from the Intersection of Doom to the GW parkway overpass. So smooth. It is lovely.

DrP
    Participant

I was out of town for a couple of weeks in October and upon return noticed that the Rosslyn Monolith (i.e., counter) was all wrapped in plastic. I couldn’t find anything about that here, so what is happening? A new system? It was always fun to see how many people went by before me each day, so I hope it is back soon.

consularrider
    Participant

For those of you who haven’t seen rain in awhile, the roads and trails are wet today, watch for slick wet leaves. ;)

arlcxrider
    Participant

There were wet leaves? I was too distracted by the kayakers running the rapids of Rock Creek!

Judd
    Participant

@DrP 226301 wrote:

They have repaved the connector trail from the Intersection of Doom to the GW parkway overpass. So smooth. It is lovely.

This was done by Arlington County based on a 311 request submitted by Friends of the Mount Vernon Trail. The staff member handling the request was great. He checked out the area the day after the ticket was submitted and marked all of the bumps that were on the hill as an interim measure.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.