Nova cbg fs

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    rcannon100
    Participant

CUTE! NOVA Casual Bicycling Group has a recurring weekend Freezing Saddles ride on both saturdays and sundays. http://www.meetup.com/NOVA-CBG/ WARNING! Tomorrow they are doing full WOD! The group starts outta Shirlington.

Rod Smith
    Participant

I was sorta hoping that would remain a equipe trois secret. :p Not that it wouldn’t be fun to have more forum members attend. Big thanks to Karen for committing a big chunk of her weekends leading these rides!

Vicegrip
    Participant

Sat is out but I just might be able to cancel out some other team points on Sun. Can a non member drop in for a ride?

APKhaos
    Participant

The NovaCBG page shows the Saturday ride but no Sunday in the upcoming list.
    +1 on VG’s question.

Update: Sunday ride is now posted. Looks like I’ve got prohibitive house wrangling killing any chance for this one but thanks for the ljnk. Next weekend!

KLizotte
    Participant

I’ve done some NOVA CBG rides and anyone can drop in. It’s a great group of people.

consularrider
    Participant

While everyone is welcome to join NOVA-CBG on Meetup, their rides are not just “drop-in” rides, they do ask that those attending RSVP in advance. In addition during nicer weather the organizers limit the number of participants for each ride. Time to get off the computer an go for a bike ride. See you on the trail!

kwarkentien
    Participant

@Vicegrip 75150 wrote:

Sat is out but I just might be able to cancel out some other team points on Sun. Can a non member drop in for a ride?

Sure. Just drop me a note a day or so beforehand to let me know you’re coming.

kwarkentien
    Participant

@APKhaos 75155 wrote:

The NovaCBG page shows the Saturday ride but no Sunday in the upcoming list.
    +1 on VG’s question.

Update: Sunday ride is now posted. Looks like I’ve got prohibitive house wrangling killing any chance for this one but thanks for the ljnk. Next weekend!

You should be able to see the next three rides in the “Gray” area below the next occurring Meetup.

kwarkentien
    Participant

@KLizotte 75156 wrote:

I’ve done some NOVA CBG rides and anyone can drop in. It’s a great group of people.

Just drop me a note to let me know you’re coming. I’m pretty relaxed for this ride circuit as I’m looking for people who want to ride through the winter.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.