Negative Freeze Points

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    AlanA
    Participant

Not that I have any direct interest, but has anyone ever kept track of the worst ‘freeze points’.
    I topped -200 hundred today!  I’m pretty sure I’ve never even been close to that.  Is that due to global warming?

LhasaCM
    Participant

It would be nice if we preserved the leaderboards each year, for posterity’s sake (or just for fun) in an easy and consistent fashion.  Some of the information is squirreled away online, however.  According to the Wayback Machine (Internet Archive) – you had -102.3 Freeze Points last year.  In 2022, someone had -154.2 (you were a positive 241.6).  2021 had two very negative people – one with -226.0 and the other with -335.9 (though you were a positive 870.2).

So I guess the question there is: how much of your negative trend is global warming vs. changes in your January to Mid-March location/plans vs. changes in the validity/accuracy/relevance of the associated weather data vs. chance?

AlanA
    Participant

@lhasacm – Thanks for that info.  lol, you really are good at that google thing.

Have you also noticed a trend for me?  I get older.  I despise the cold weather even more.  Maybe I can get -350 next year!  I can only hope.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.