my bike to work day plans

Our Community Forums Bike to Work Day Archives Bike to Work Day 2014 my bike to work day plans

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    lordofthemark
    Participant

I look forward to meeting some of you guys on BTWD – I think the only folks from the forum I have met have been the ones in FABB, and I am not sure you all know me by my handle here. My intent is to stop at Crystal City then proceed to Canal Park. I will be riding a silver Kona Dew. I will probably wear my 2013 BTWD t -shirt, but it may well be under a jacket of some kind given the likely weather.

jrenaut
    Participant

I was hoping to head out early and help americancyclo lead a group in to Freedom Plaza, but I don’t think it’s going to happen. I will be at Freedom Plaza regardless. Hopefully we don’t have to listen to the lame duck mayor give another condescending speech this year.

chris_s
    Participant

I will be manning the BAC table at the Columbia Pike Pit Stop and then going on a bike ride to nowhere in particular. If you hit the Pike pit stop make sure you come say hi!

consularrider
    Participant

Hope to see some of you at the Ballston/FB pitstop where I’ll be a volunteer doing something terribly important, I’m sure. ;)

bobco85
    Participant

I plan on heading to the Rosslyn pit stop, then heading to the East Falls Church pit stop, and lastly going to the Ballston pit stop.

…oh, and I guess going to work afterwards, since it wouldn’t make sense to take a day off from work on Bike to WORK Day ;)

PeteD
    Participant

Vienna, Merrifield, EFC, Ballston, Rosslyn, Waterfront Park, Meigs Park.. And to work by 10am (i.e. back home in Falls Church)…

Hrm, no time for FMCCII though. Too Ambitious?

–Pete

KayakCyndi
    Participant

@PeteD 85187 wrote:

Hrm, no time for FMCCII though. Too Ambitious?

–Pete

We discussed the need to hold HDCC in Crystal City tomorrow. Perhaps we should have FCCII at the Ballston BTWD stop …

dbb
    Participant

An ephemeral FCC IV will be held really early at Rosslyn for the volunteers.

KelOnWheels
    Participant

@bobco85 85181 wrote:

…oh, and I guess going to work afterwards, since it wouldn’t make sense to take a day off from work on Bike to WORK Day ;)

Pft. I TOTALLY am taking the day off to celebrate.

I’m gonna hit Crystal City at 7 AM and then head over to Rosslyn to help out. You might see me around with a WABA trailer after that :D

jonathankrall
    Participant

I’ll be on stage at the Alexandria Old Town pit stop, reading raffle numbers and, if any show up, introducing politicians. At about 8:30 I’ll ride to work across the Wilson Bridge to SW DC via Oxon Hill Farms Park Trail. Hopefully I won’t get attacked by one of those annoying geese. I’ll be dressed for rain.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.