Mountain Bike or Hybrid Bike?

Our Community Forums Bikes & Equipment Mountain Bike or Hybrid Bike?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    DomBraCol
    Participant

Hi,
    I am a complete noob to the mountain biking scene, but I have visited a few trails on my old bike, which is much too small for me and definitely doesnt suite my needs. I still enjoyed them, and I feel I could benefit from a better bike. I plan to ride lots of mountain bike trails, with a little bit of road as well. My budjet is ideally below $400. Riding to school, which is my main journey, includes a strech of road, and some light woodland paths. For all of this, I think I would be best off with a mountain bike orientated hybrid- such as the Btwin riverside 500. I’d like to know whether I should go for this, or a proper mountain bike that might perform poorly on the road. I am completely open for suggestions.

savvycyclist
    Participant

@DomBraCol 225846 wrote:

Hi,
    I am a complete noob to the mountain biking scene, but I have visited a few trails on my old bike, which is much too small for me and definitely doesnt suite my needs. I still enjoyed them, and I feel I could benefit from a better bike. I plan to ride lots of mountain bike trails, with a little bit of road as well. My budjet is ideally below $400. Riding to school, which is my main journey, includes a strech of road, and some light woodland paths. For all of this, I think I would be best off with a mountain bike orientated hybrid- such as the Btwin riverside 500. I’d like to know whether I should go for this, or a proper mountain bike that might perform poorly on the road. I am completely open for suggestions.

Hey i would suggest hybrid bikes anytime..
    Go through this article for choosing a good hybrid bike in your budget

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.