Master Plan Advisory Committee meeting

Our Community Forums Alexandria Bicycle and Pedestrian Advisory Committee (BPAC) Master Plan Advisory Committee meeting

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    lordofthemark
    Participant

THe Ad Hoc Pedestrian and Bicycle Master Plan Advisory Committee meeting last night was well attended (not just the comm, but a pretty full house of public observers) , and I thought had a lot of positive energy. While the first part was dominated by the visions and goals, with some insider baseball on the Committee about procedural issues that I will not comment on, the breakout groups with maps was a lot of fun. There is definitely broad awareness of the walking condition and bike connectivity needs in the western half of the city, and many ideas floating around for fixing them (beyond what is already in the CIP) For materials that were presented, see below.

http://alexandriava.gov/PedBikePlan

Oops – mod, please change title to Master Plan Advisory Committee meeting

Steve O
    Participant

Be sure to add future meetings onto the Forum calendar.
    @lordofthemark 101218 wrote:

THe Ad Hoc Pedestrian and Bicycle Master Plan Advisory Committee meeting last night was well attended (not just the comm, but a pretty full house of public observers) , and I thought had a lot of positive energy. While the first part was dominated by the visions and goals, with some insider baseball on the Committee about procedural issues that I will not comment on, the breakout groups with maps was a lot of fun. There is definitely broad awareness of the walking condition and bike connectivity needs in the western half of the city, and many ideas floating around for fixing them (beyond what is already in the CIP) For materials that were presented, see below.

http://alexandriava.gov/PedBikePlan

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.