Maryland Bike from Work Day Happy Hours?

Our Community Forums Bike to Work Day Archives Bike to Work Day 2014 Maryland Bike from Work Day Happy Hours?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    cvcalhoun
    Participant

I’m currently scheduled to be at the Bike from Work Day Happy Hour in Georgetown. However, it turns out I’ll need to be at Greenbelt Arts Center by 8:00pm, which means leaving HH early if I’m biking to Greenbelt. Does anyone know whether there is a HH closer to Greenbelt?

PotomacCyclist
    Participant

http://bikearlingtonforum.com/showthread.php?7021-Remember-that-there-are-5-evening-pit-stops-too

According to the article, there are BTWD HH’s in Silver Spring and College Park.

cvcalhoun
    Participant

They are showing pit stops there. But those don’t look like full-fledged happy hours. For example, the one in College Park is “In front of Metro’s Bike & Ride Station facing River Road and Paint Branch Parkway.” That sounds like they might be passing out snacks, but not like it’s a place you could sit down and get adult beverages or a meal. But I’d love to find out I’m wrong about that!

DismalScientist
    Participant

Is there a nearby convenience store selling 40s and a nearby curb to sit upon?:rolleyes:

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.