Making fun of Subby’s photo caption contest

Our Community Forums Pictures & Videos Making fun of Subby’s photo caption contest

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Steve O
    Participant

Subby posted this photo over in the pics thread. Seems ripe for a funny caption.

Go for it. Post a funny caption here (if it’s not actually funny, don’t post it). Best caption, as judged by me, wins a beer or other beverage at a happy hour or coffee.
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]12864[/ATTACH]

Judd
    Participant

@Steve O 149671 wrote:

Subby posted this photo over in the pics thread. Seems ripe for a funny caption.

Go for it. Post a funny caption here (if it’s not actually funny, don’t post it). Best caption, as judged by me, wins a beer or other beverage at a happy hour or coffee.
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]12864[/ATTACH]

Subby’s breast cancer awareness bike. Ridden by a big boob.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OneEighth
    Participant

I think poor Subby is gonna need a comforting beverage when this is all said and done, too.

ginacico
    Participant

Subby’s Hello Kitty painful-in-pink we-don’t-need-no-stinkin’-gears extra-shot-of-espresso uber aero coffee bike.

Who are we kidding, it’s funny even without a caption.

wheelswings
    Participant

A minimalist Femme Fatale with pink lipstick.

ShawnoftheDread
    Participant

Subby’s new whip makes him feel like the prettiest girl at the loading docks.

chris_s
    Participant

Subby soon realized that his chiropractor’s motives for gifting him the bicycle were not altogether altruistic.

vern
    Participant

Pretty in Pink

Exclusively at

Precious Pedals: A Bike Emporium

huskerdont
    Participant

And so Bob’s pic of the company loading dock door was absolutely ruined.

LeprosyStudyGroup
    Participant

It’s amazing how $345 and an eBay account can completely change your lifestyle. One minute you’re a yuppie who drives a BMW 3 series and has elite status in some airline club, the next you’re a guy wearing a hemp fedora who owns a bowling ball with a skull in it and a clown bike.

baiskeli
    Participant

@Steve O 149671 wrote:

Your face is a funny caption.

Judd
    Participant

Subby takes time off from his busy career as a Twin Six model to take a picture of his bike.

sjclaeys
    Participant

If in the last scene of the movie Grease, when Sandy rejects her true self and morals in order to be accepted, Sandy rides a bike, that would be the bike she rides.

Subby
    Participant

These are all extremely funny and true. Especially the one about Steve O.

Vicegrip
    Participant

I am having a hard time picking on a real clean ride…..

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.