Last 20 Freezing Saddles spots!

Our Community Forums Freezing Saddles Winter Riding Competition Last 20 Freezing Saddles spots!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    cvcalhoun
    Participant

We now have 230 people registered. We have a maximum of 250 in this game. Some reminders to make sure you make the list:

• If you haven’t registered, you’ll want to do so quickly.
    • If you haven’t registered because your membership in this forum or your first post hasn’t been authorized, you can register anyway and just note this where it asks how many posts you have made. Henry is monitoring forum submissions and will take care of getting you out of forum limbo.
    • Please check this list. If you’re not on it, please authorize Freezing Saddles to read your Strava miles. This is the issue most likely to cause you to be asking in January, “Why am I not on the leaderboard/shown as a member of my team?”
    • If you registered and got an e-mail asking you to confirm your e-mail address, please click on the link to do so. If you didn’t get that e-mail, please check your spam filter and click on the link if it’s there. If it’s neither place, please contact me so I can confirm you manually.
    asloan7
    Participant

“This is open only to those in the DC/Maryland/Virginia area, except for those who have previously participated and then moved.”

If we are running out of spots maybe DMV residents can get prioritized

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.